y/n is missing! 2

Nischay tried to find you for an hour now. Suddenly his phone rang.

He suddenly noticed the caller ID. He widened his eyes as it was you who called him.

He quickly picked up the phone and started to talk gibberish "y/n where are you?? Are you alright?? Tell me where are you right now, I will come to pick you up!! Speak up now!!!"

Someone spoke from the other side but it wasn't y/n's voice. He got confused about what the person, at the other end of the phone, is talking about.

All he heard was " You piece of- how dare you break my best friend's heart like that?? How can you leave her alone on the road like that? Huh??"

He was now guilty about what he did. He realized that he was wrong about taking out his anger on y/n.

"I am sorry... Can you give the phone to y/n? I want to know if she is ok or not."
he said in sorrow.

"Ohh now you care about her?? You should have been an actor than a Youtuber. You didn't even call her and now you are pretending like you really care about her??"

He was in a really bad condition now. (You know the over-protective BFFs who can even kill your ex if they want to.)
He didn't know how to reply to that because he didn't even consider calling you. He was speechless now.

Your BFF huffed in disbelief and said " What happened?? Couldn't keep up with the act now??"

Tears again start building upon his eyes. He couldn't believe what an idiot he really was. He spoke up now. " I am really sorry for what I did. But please don't say that my feeling towards y/n is acting. I was really stressed so I couldn't think properly."

"Whatever it is I don't care and neither does y/n. Leave her alone and in peace from now on." by saying that your BFF hung up the call. She also deleted the call history of y/n's phone. She didn't want to see y/n crying like in the middle of the road like today. She never wants anything to happen to y/n.

BFF P.O.V ( Yes, I didn't have a suitable name for her)

I deleted the call history of y/n's phone just now. I looked at my side and saw y/n sleeping with tears still on her eyes. I slowly pat her head. I love her very much because she is the one who helped me get over depression. " Sleep well y/n. I won't let Nischay hurt you anymore." She said caring for you.

What happened: As Nischay y/n alone, y/n had no idea what to do. "Is he fed up with me? does he not love me anymore? does he want to break up with me?" all these thoughts came to y/n's mind again and again which led her to cry her heart out. ( I have made y/n very emotional* ) She started walking not knowing where the path would lead her. She kept on trembling while walking. She was crying so much that she was looking drunk.

At the same time, her BFF was returning home after her work. The crying figure caught her attention right away. She saw that it was her best friend. She took y/n with her.

Back to the present time...

y/n's BFF also slept after some time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR: I WANT MY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS TO HAVE FREEDOM, DO WHATEVER THEY LIKE AND I DON'T WANT THEM TO CRY ANYMORE. I CAN COMPLETE IT SOME OTHER TIME.

PEACE OUT!!