36 ) End

6 years later

" Sara don't run to fast walk with us "
You yelled from other side of the ground

" Baby , don't run ...you'll fall " jungkook yelled behind you . All these years he was the best Dad for Sara and being the best husband for me .

Sara was spoiled by jungkook so much . He loved her so much that I her own mother was getting jealous of him . But I felt warm watching both if then playing , running .

Sara asked jungkook everytime when she see's her Dad's back covered with blade Marks and jungkook always made up something and let sara get confuse. Which made me furious too.
One day I with opportunity asked him about the Marks as I knew already that why he got that but what I dont know was from where did he got it .
He explained from whatever he saw from his dream. That he was poor in his past life and was oftenly bitten by his aunt . He didn't had mom and dada and his aunt was not happy to keep him with her so she use to take her anger on him and from there he got the scare from .

Both you and jungkook walking together and yet , still you didn't loved him . He knew it so he never forced you . He was happy that he was with you . You knew that he was man and had needs but you throw that thought away being trapped by taehyung's memories.
And in thought both of you lose the track and Sara got missing . Jungkook panicked and your heart stopped working . After searching for her about 10 mints you found her standing little bit far and licking the lolipop. Which made you scared because you were not the one to give her chocolate in between this forest .

Both you and jungkook ran towards her as jungkook hugged her and took breath of relief that she was not heart but something was off .

" where did you found this " you pointed your index finger at the thing she was licking and she said .

" I was lost from eomma and found by one uncle . He is so beautiful. He gave me this , he said he loves me and I'm his daughter ...is it true eomma "

Suddenly your heart started beating fast and you looked at jungkook's shock expression. Jungkook asked sara

" howz he look like? "

" appa , he had black bangs and pale skin but he was little mom's lookalike but more beautiful and handsome then mom "

" did he told you his name ? "

" yes appa , he Said he is taehyung and said I'm his daughter...is it true appa , then who are ......"

Sara stopped when she saw you started crying in front of her and she was only 6 but she understood human emotions and stopped. Such a smart kid just like her father .

Your gaze roamed everywhere searching for him but you didn't found him .

***

Another creepy smile creeped on his lips and when he saw all of you from behind the tree . He was happy that he saw his daughter and he was happy that he was back to take you away from everyone.

" I came back " that's what he said while h low raspy voice and vanished .

***

The book under the water opened and the spell was in view .

The lover has met but one of them , still has her heart locked . The key is with the devil itself.

There is no escape, there is no tomorrow. The last lover has to open the lock , to stop the sin which is already committed

The past will seen , as a the flow of dream but Only one thing to remember .

LOVE WILL WIN . )

And love really did win .

_____________THE END_________________

================================
A/n:- hello everyone thank you so much for reading . I know some of you are still not voting and commenting but please do it makes me happy and I'm so sorry if I made any mistakes. You know it's really hard for me to keep up coz I'm on the spot writer so some time I went off track but it's ok. I know you guys will forgive me and some more interesting stories are coming please follow me for more updates and don't forget to read 'My teacher , Mr Jeon " .

One more thing , english is not my 1st language, it is my 4th language so please avoid the mistakes 😁