Chapter 8

The night was still young Kyouka changed into some pajamas she had a surprise for Izuku and planned to go see him when she got to his door she knocked. As his door opened he pulled her inside greeting her with a hug and a passionate kiss as Kyouka was dazed and fantasized about a future with Izuku she didnt notice as he princess carried her to the bed and began to caress her body before they could go farther she stopped him

Kyouka: Want to do it again?

Izuku: I got the rubbers in the bathroom ill be back

When Izuku went to his personal bathroom in his dorm Kyouka took this opportunity to get his surprise ready.

Izuku: Okay hope you're rea.......

Izuku saw Kyouka laying on his bed wearing a sexy swimsuit and before she could do anything Izuku pounced at her like a wild animal where they enjoy lots of crazy wild sex

Izuku saw Kyouka laying on his bed wearing a sexy swimsuit and before she could do anything Izuku pounced at her like a wild animal where they enjoy lots of crazy wild sex. The one fact that Izuku forgot about his perverted neighbor

As the night of pleasure and fun continued for Izuku his neighbor Mineta always kept his ears opened for a possible scoop.

Mineta POV

My sex senses are tingling let me hear who's getting laid tonight. As i pull out my trusty stethoscope to find the culprit I place it all throughout my room hoping to find the culprit the only person left is Midoriya but I doubt he....

Mineta  POV end.

As Mineta heard a possible scoop come from Midoriya's room he pulled out his trusted Brace (hand drill)

When Mineta found a decent size for the peephole he began to drill in the wall. He quickly texted Kaminari to meet him in his room for an emergency. When Kaminari got to Minetas room he saw through the peephole and almost lost his mind when he saw Jirou get plowed by Midoriya the anger Kaminari felt that day was greater than he himself could imagine.  That's when his plan became truly diabolical he'd include Mineta so he'd get laid.

A few days later

Things were going smooth but something in the air felt off everyone could tell something bad would transpire. Izuku had a nice date with Kyouka planned out for the night first he'd take her to a movie then dinner after dinner take a stroll on the beach lastly end the night with some passionate love making.

It was around 6pm Izuku and Kyouka were heading towards the movie theater there were hardly people around. It wasnt until Izuku got stuck on a purple ball and Kyouka was pulled into the  alley way her back was turned to

With Kyouka

As she was pulled into the alley she recognized two people it was Mineta and Kaminari. She began to struggle and kick while also launching strikes with her earphone jacks

Kaminari held on to kyouka tightly and refused to ket her go at this point he finally snapped

Kaminari: If you let Midoriya smash then you'll let me and Mineta smash too!

Mineta: Youll let me get sloppy seconds like you promised!!!!

Kaminari: Yes now trap her!!!

Before they could do anything else to Kyouka a large slab of concrete had been thrown in the direction of both of the assailants.

Enter Izuku

After Izuku freed himself he recognized the purple sphere used to trap him it didnt take long until he found Kyouka since he could hear Mineta talk about getting sloppy seconds. The thought of someone else touching  Kyouka brought rage to Izuku to the point he lifted the slab of concreat and threw it in there direction upon his arrival he saw Kyouka on the ground with a  slight expression of fear which let Izuku know that justice would be served.

Izuku had walked over to the two stooges and stomped on their knees followed by their arms. Izuku made his way to Kyouka and helped her up she just silently sobbed into his chest. Izuku quickly dialed the police and told them he prevented an attempted rape luckily a squad car was nearby patrolling  the area.

After the two stooges were taken into custody Izuku decided to take their date back to the dorms there was a reporter in the area and saw everything go down

Next day

The day after the incident UA was being slandered for allowing two perverted unstable minded youngmen to attend the academy. Every major news channel was covering the topic of the incident it even showed footage of the ruthless Izuku displayed to incapacitate the assailants.

Nezu had scheduled a press conference in order to talk about the issue but since Kyouka was still in shock they pushed for they pushed to have the conference in 4 days so Kyouka would be able to address what happened.

(Hey guys new chapter please enjoy til next time peace! )