Chapter 2

Izuku realized he was covered in sweat and was hugging his old childhood friend Kyochan so he quickly excused himself and took a speedy  shower then came back.

When he got back after the shower he hugged kyouka hoping it wasn't a dream but when he embraced her he shut his eyes and opened them again to see her still in his arms.

Izuku: Kyo-chan you're really here....

Kyouka: yeah Zuzu it's really me. Why didn't you ever talk to me in school?

Izuku: I was nervous and well I also didn't want to look silly if it wasn't Kyochan

Kyouka: Well to be honest I felt the same when I saw the green fluffy hair but I was also nervous to ask you.

The two talked about what happened after she moved away it was like their relationship never changed Izuku took Jirou to his room to her surprise there wasn't a ton of AllMight merch everywhere but there were posters of popular western bands and in the corner of the room was an electric guitar.

Kyouka: Don't tell me is that actually a Nomac Majesty....

Izuku: Yeah it is

Kyouka: How did you get one only 21 were ever made!

Izuku: well I was walking along a few months back and I saw thee John Petrucci who was about to get hit by a car and he gave me guitar 1 of 21 as a thank you.

Jirou: Will you let me play it?

Izuku: Sure

Jirou began to strum on the guitar playing a few solos the two were in a trance enchanted by music they hadn't noticed how much time had passed. It only occurred to them when they looked out the window and saw how the sun was about to set.

Inko: Oh you kids are done playing music I've been waiting to have dinner with you.

Izuku: Sorry  mom I didn't know how long we've been playing

Inko: Its alright honey now you two wash up so we can eat.

The trio sat down for dinner and the moment Kyouka took a bite out of the curry she felt herself go back to the past and see the memory that was locked away.

Flashback
The memory was of her and Izuku playing heroes when Izuku tripped and she tripped on him causing her to land on his back. The two laughed and kept playing until inko had called them for lunch which was Curry.
Flashback end

When her memory ended she had small tears in her eyes both Izuku and Inko were freaking out  trying to figure out if it was too spicy.

Inko: Oh Kyochan I'm sorry is it too spicy?

Kyouka: no no it just tastes the same as it did when we were kids. I remembered the time me and Zuku were playing heroes he tripped and I tripped over him landing on his back. After dinner they drank tea and began recalling precious memories that were embarrassing Izuku while some were embarrassing for Kyouka.

Inko excuses herself to go to bed the two teens were still up and watching movies in the living room. Then It hit Izuku wondering where Kyochan was gonna stay

Izuku: kyochan do you have a place to stay?

Kyouka: Oh crap I forgot I dont have a key to my parents house and they're  on tour right now.

Izuku:then how about you stay here with my mom and I.

Kyouka hugged Izuku out of sheer excitement getting to stay with him. When she realized what she was doing she tried to pull away only to be hugged back by Izuku.

Izuku: you can take my room I'll sleep on the couch

Kyouka:No I'll take the couch you sleep in your bed.

Izuku: Kyochan you won't win this argument so take my bed

Kyouka: Okay. I'm gonna go change

Izuku: sure. wanna watch a couple movies?

Kyouka: Sure

When Kyouka came back she was wearing black booty shorts and her yellow DeepDope tanktop. To him she looked super sexy as he did his best to hide his blushing face he pulled some DVD'S  out they were mixed genre action,Conedy, Horror they stuck to the action and comedy.

After watching the comedy they had a good laugh Izuku had gotten up during a small break since kyochan needed to use the bathroom. He decided on making snacks for the rest of the movie marathon so he made popcorn and home made French fries.

Kyouka: What's all this?

Izuku: Well I thought we could use some snacks for the rest of the movies.

Kyouka: Need some help?

Izuku: No I'm almost done?

When he finally finished the two began to eat the snacks then during the last movie the two fell asleep together on the couch It was around midnight when they fell asleep. An hour later Inko woke up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water only to see both Izuku and Kyouka holding each other. She quickly rushed to her room and grabbed her phone to snap a picture

Inko internally squealed in joy while saying in her head "Grandbaby central here I come!" Inko noticed Kyouka's phone lit up showing the caller ID being her mother calling

Inko internally squealed in joy while saying in her head "Grandbaby central here I come!" Inko noticed Kyouka's phone lit up showing the caller ID being her mother calling. Inko quickly jotted down the number and saw that there were 43 missed calls. Inko called the number after going to her room

(Call)

Ring*ring*ring

Mika: Hello Hello Kyouka is that you?!

Inko: Is this Mika Jirou

Mika: Yes this is she who are you?!

Inko: I cant believe my bestfriend doesn't recognize my voice.

Mika: Wait Inko is that you?

Inko: Yes it's me dont worry about Kyouka she's with me and she's asleep

Mika: Oh thank goodness Kyotoku and I were worried something had happened to her. She doesn't have a house key can she stay with you please we'll be back in a few days this tour is only 6 cities.

Inko: she can stay with us oh I have to send you a picture.
(Call end)

When Inko hung up the phone she sent the recent picture she took to Mika.

(With the Jirous)

Kyoutoku: Mika is our baby okay!

Mika: She is safe and sound. Do you remember Inko?

Kyoutoku: great. Inko wasn't she your bestfriend who had a son that Kyouka played with?

Mika: Yeah she's gonna let kyouka stay with them and look

Mika shows her husband the picture and passed out after seeing his daughter sleeping in the arms of a youngman. That's when Mika said internally
"We'll have adorable Grandbabies"

(Hey everyone new chapter please enjoy til next time peace ✌)