Chapter 6

It was the final day of the one week vacation UA students had before classes started up again. Kyouka woke up in Izuku's room she then remembered the amazing night they had yesterday then got up and noticed she was nude.

Izuku slowly woke up and was greeted to the sight of Kyouka's bare chest "well isn't this a special wake up call" Kyouka saw Izuku woke up and saw that her breast were in his face she then tried to cover her chest.

Izuku cupped her face and gave her a passionate kiss while his hand caressed her body as he traced her hourglass figure. Kyouka stopped covering her chest which allowed Izuku to feel her breast

Kyouka: Is my chest too small for you?

Izuku: dont be silly you're breast are perfect they fit in my hands

They kept making out until they engaged in some goodmorning sex. Izuku still had condoms from the night before so they decided to make love early in the morning before getting breakfast. After an hour of passionate love making they took a bath together and went to the living room. The clock read 7:30am it was very early and Inko wouldn't be awake until nine in the morning.

Izuku: Kyouka what would you like for breakfast?

Kyouka: Anything is fine.

Izuku: Okay I'll make us some pancakes with a side of eggs and bacon

Kyouka was watching TV in the living room she turned back a couple of times and saw Izuku cooking she then began to make a mental check list as to why Izuku was perfect boyfriend material.

She stared at the TV with a blank expression and didnt notice Izuku come up behind her and wrap his arms around her. "Breakfast is ready" they sat at the table and ate together once they finished eating  Izuku did the dishes and joined Kyouka on the couch to watch tv.

It wasn't until Kyouka got a message Izuku thought his phone went off so he checked and didnt see a notification.

Kyouka: Hey Izu

Izuku: yeah what's up?

Kyouka: Momo invited me over can I go?

Izuku: Sure but you dont need my permission to go see your friends.

Kyouka was glad Izuku wasn't the type of guy who was controlling over her social life. She strattled him and began to pepper his face with kisses Inko walked into the living room and saw the scene "I'm getting grandbabies!" Kyouka looked up and saw Inko who looked extremely happy then Kyouka went red.

Izuku was blushing but not as bad as yesterday when his mother and kyouka's father said use protection.

Inko: I'm just teasing but please wait 2 years then give me some grandbabies.

After the two teens blushing subsided they got dressed for the day Inko was called in last minute to work and  Kyouka was about to head out before Izuku grabbed her arm which made her look at him in confusion.

Izuku: Kyochan before you leave where's my goodbye kiss?

Kyouka: sorry Izu I almost forgot

They shared another passionate kiss but Izuku lifted her up and pinned her against the wall and began to dry hump her. Kyouka moaned during their kiss but tapped his shoulder

Kyouka: Sorry Izu I'd love to continue but Yaomomo is waiting for me to hangout.

Izuku: you're right you're right. Sorry

Kyouka: it's okay I love you izu see you Monday.

They shared one more passionate kiss and Kyouka went to Momo's home. Although there's one thing Kyouka forgot to do in all her  happiness  she forgot to remove her promise ring and when she arrived at Momo's home it was the first thing she noticed.

Momo took Kyouka to her room then began to ask questions such as where'd you get the ring, who gave it to you, was it Kaminari? Before Momo could question any further Kyouka stopped her and began to answer her questions.

Kyouka: Okay Yaomomo breath and ask slowly.

Momo: Did Kaminari give you the ring?

Kyouka: No it was a gift from my boyfriend who was my childhood friend.

Momo: Didnt you like Kaminari?

Kyouka: I did but when he made me laugh the first time it was funny but when he kept trying to force me to laugh by making himself look stupid I lost interest.

Momo: I see. So what's this boyfriends name?

Kyouka: Its Midoriya

Momo was shocked but knew her friend would be happy with class 1-a's  cinnamon roll. Kyouka then showed Momo all the pictures of her and Izuku looking like a happy couple.

Momo: Kyouka how are you going to tell Ochako?

That's when reality struck Kyouka like a truck she felt like a traitor and was worried about how she would face Ochako tomorrow.

(Hey guys hope you enjoy this little update til next time peace ✌)