chapter 3

It was early morning the sun light woke Izuku up as he then felt a weight on his chest he looked and saw Kyo-chan his old childhood friend. He was extremely happy and nervous. The joy was that he had reunited with his long time friend but the nervous feeling was due to having a beautiful girl sleeping on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed lightly hoping she wouldn't vanish as if it were a dream.

Moments later Kyochan had begun to stir from her sleep only for her vilot eyes to meet his Emerald green ones. As she woke up completely she was shocked to see Zuku-kun as she sat up she strattled him and cupped his face then intertwined their fingers hoping he wasn't going to vanish.

Izuku: I'm real Kyochan..

He said as she then layed back down on his chest while  cuddling into the crook of his neck. Izuku was embarrassed but let it happen since he wanted to hold Kyochan more until they heard a voice.

?:My my Kyochan so bold of you to claim your fiance so soon

The two teens looked up and saw a woman who resembled kyouka and a man with long blonde hair who stood behind her.

Kyouka:Mom, dad what are you doing here?

Mika: Well we told the audience about you and they understood so we have to start another tour there.

Izuku: How did you remember where I live

Inko: I told them.

Izuku: Mom?

Inko: Well I saw kyouka's phone light up when I went to get water last night saw you both asleep I looked closer and wrote the number down.

Kyouka: Dad why aren't you freaking out right now?

Kyoutoku: Well I took a closer look at the guy you were asleep with in the picture. It turned out to be little greeney, man you sure got built. Now give uncle Koto a hug

The moment Kyotoku called himself uncle Koto Izukus face lit up like a child on christmas morning. He gently lifted Kyochan and hugged his uncle also the man who taught him a little bit of music whenever he was over at their house to play.

The two families began to remember the good old days then Kyotoku remembered to ask Izuku something important.

Kyoutoku: so kid I have to ask have you been practicing the guitar

Izuku: Of course I have let me show you.

Izuku ran to his room and pulled out an acoustic guitar from under his bed the strings were new as if they were replaced.

Kyoutoku: Wow kid you've gotten good I'm glad you kept practicing.

Izuku: Thanks I thought by playing music I'd meet Kyochan again.

Mika: So do you still want to fulfill that promise you made with Kyotoku?

Izuku: what promise?

Kyotoku had loaded up a video he had been saying for years after being able to save the video and send it to himself through email.

Video

Yound Izuku: Uncle koto can I ask you something

Kyotoku: Sure what's up buddy

YIzuku: when I become a hero and get good at guitar will you let me marry Kyochan?
Video end

Both Izuku and Kyouka were red in embarrassment because of what was said in the past but it didn't end there.

Inko: So Kyochan are you keeping your promise as well?

Inko loaded up a video she had from years ago hoping the dream she and Mika shared would one day come true.

Video.
Young Kyochan: Auntie can I ask you something?

Inko: Sure Kyochan what's on your mind?

YKyochan: When I get big and beautiful like you can I marry Zuku-kun.?
Video end

The video itself had cut off not before a high pitch squeal could be heard. This video made the two teens blush a deep red and just didn't know how to act. Izuku turned to Kyouka

Izuku: Kyochan if you want to give dating a try for the rest of the week to see where it goes let's give it  shot.

Both of their mothers squealed in a high pitch hoping adorable grandbabies were going to be seen in the future. As for the rest of the day their parents got reacquainted Inko had told them about the bakugou family that movies into their old apartment after they left and how she became friends with Mitsuki. Kyouka and Izuku were just playing songs together bonding again while their parents talked Izuku also planned multiple dates for the rest of the week hoping a relationship between him and kyouka could be possible.

When the Jirou's were going to leave Kyouka was going to head out with them when her mother stopped her.

Mika: I've talked with Inko you can stay the rest of the break. Use this chance to get closer to my future son in law.

Mika left leaving a red Kyouka at the door as she saw Izuku and hugged him tightly "let's have a jam session " said Kyouka as they went to Izuku's room to jam out and through the power of music they were enchanted. What they assumed to have been minutes passed turned out to be hours they enjoyed dinner with Inko then watched a movie before falling asleep together on the couch again.

(Hey guys please enjoy this chapter til next time ✌)