d a l a w a m p u ' t l i m a

flashback

"You got a license for that ass?" Richie slapped Eddie's ass.

Eddie turned around, his face flushed red.

Richie winked.

"We're at a park you idiot." Eddie swatted Richie's hand away.

"Yeah, on top of a hill, with no one else here." Richie held his arms out, letting them drop back to his sides.

"Was that your attempt at being romantic?" Eddie chuckled, laying in the grass.

"Was it not?" Richie laid next to him, plucking a dandelion and blowing it in Eddie's face.

"You're annoying." Eddie turned up towards the sky, admiring how blue it was. He'd been able to see colors for a while now, but he didn't think he could ever not be astonished at how beautiful everything looked in color.

"What color is this? Yellow?" Richie plucked another dandelion.

"Green, I think." Eddie guessed.

"What about this?" Richie pulled out a pink flower from the grass.

"Red?"

"I think purple." Richie examined it.

"Oh, no, it's pink." Eddie reached over and grabbed it from his hands.

"Did you study your colors?" Richie teased.

"I wanna know what I'm looking at." Eddie said, defensive yet playful. "I mean, all the colors are so beautiful, and their variations."

"I don't know about you, but I fuck with red." Richie pulled his glasses off and cleaned them on his shirt.

"Why?"

"It's my favorite color."

"Yeah, but why?" Eddie turned to him.

"It was the first color I saw when first I met you." Richie smiled.

"Corny." Eddie blushed.

"There it is." Richie poked Eddie's cheek. "What about you? What's your favorite color?"

"Yellow. It was the color of your loud ass shirt." Eddie pinched the sleeve on the button up Richie was wearing.

Richie chuckled and turned back toward the sky, watching the clouds move.

"I've always thought it was stupid that couples promise not to hurt each other. Like, it's bound to happen at some point."

"So what, are you promising to hurt me?" Eddie laughed.

"No, I'm just saying I can't promise I won't ever hurt you. I can promise that if I ever do, it wasn't on purpose."

i changed the chapter names to be in tagalog so if you speak it and see an error pls let me know. help a homie out 🧎🏽‍♀️