He stepped back while the Oni raised their swords. Sheriff Stilinski and Argent started firing at the Oni with no luck. A couple of them walked towards Allison and Derek.

Allison pulled out a knife while I flicked my claws. I glanced at Allison. "You ready?"

Allison nodded. "Are you?"

I nodded and the Oni started slashing at them. One sword nearly hit me, and I ducked just in time.

Moments later, the Oni disappeared. Scott, my father and Kira appeared and I turned to them with a glare. "Nice of you three to show."

I ran to the window and looked for Void before frowning. "Guys? Where'd he go?"

While we figured out what to do next, I went to Derek's. I didn't want him getting hurt, thus making me get hurt.

I got a text to meet at Scott's.

Derek smiled. "Go, Ella. Go help your friend."

"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked.

He nodded. "I'll be fine, Eliana. Right now, your friend is a bigger issue."

I ran off and entered Scott's home as soon as I'd arrived. I saw Lydia, Aiden, Scott, Deaton and Melissa. Lydia had a look on her face that I couldn't quite figure out. "What is it?"

She turned to me. "I'm not sure, but I found him unconscious in a random office complex. The GPS. I thought it was on, but Aiden told me it wasn't. There was this voice that led me to him."

"The couch," Scott suggested. "Put him on the couch."

Melissa frowned at them. "Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital."

Scott turned to his mom. "Mom, remember what happened the last time he went to the hospital?"

Deaton made his way over to Stiles and lifted up his shirt. I saw a long gash and looked at it. "Hang on. That looks like it's healing."

He nodded and Aiden turned to me. "You mean healing like we heal?"

Scott frowned. "That's good, right?"

Deaton looked to him. "For him, yes. Us? I'm not so sure."

While keeping my gaze on Void, I said, "I think we should tell his dad."

Melissa pulled out her phone. "On it."

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden questioned.

Deaton shook his head. "I might have something more effective."

He pulled out a small glass container with clear liquid. I looked at it, having an idea as to what the liquid was.

Deaton turned to the werewolves and they walked over to Stiles. Aiden forced open his cheeks and the vet put the clear liquid in Stiles' mouth, causing a look of pure disgust. His eyes opened and he grabbed Aiden's neck.

Aiden started gasping for air. "Get him off me! Get him off me!"

Void started laughing maniacally. Scott attempted to detach Void's hand from Aiden's neck and I stepped closer and ordered, "Let go of him."

To my surprise, Void himself freed Aiden. His eyes shifted back and forth and I realized he was paralyzed.

Void frowned said sarcastically, "Kanima venom. Nice touch." Aiden half-shifted and rushed Void, who remained unfazed. Instead, Void started taunting them. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're gonna need it. Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school."