𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

Start from the beginning

" The animatronic seems to be programmed quite badly but i believe you can fix that up Michael. Oh right! It's name is Lolbit I believe. "
" Lolbit? Your joking right that thing lives inside a damn computer- "

Michael would state as he'd stare at ( Name ) who would just point over at the fox animatronic that stood in the darkest corner in the room with no movements at all. Michael would just stare at the funtime animatronic in pure shock since he wasn't expecting to see it in this kind of way at all.
" Holy crap.. It actually isn't some kind of virus?! "

" I mean I could have told you About Lolbit.. Eggs since it was locked up it had to found some way to see the outside world and it found just that. "
Ennard would state as He'd happily look over at Lolbit to groan at how the animatronic had changed over the time he had been away from it.
" But it seems the years haven't been to kind to it.. Its whole system seems like shit besides it doesn't since to have much human like actions anymore. "

Ennard would say calmly as his eyes seem to soften as he'd stare at the animatronic which didn't seem to react or even move just a bit at all. Michael would just sigh to himself as he'd make his way over to Lolbit only to notice that the animatronic didn't seem to turn its on like Ennard would do most of the time when he noticed Michael was making his way over to him in the first place.
" No shit Ennard what about you get the hell out of my sight so I can actually focus on Lolbit? "

" Your no fun eggs.. But I'd rather stay by ( Name's ) side anyway! "

Ennard would happily say as he'd grab ( Name's ) hand before dragging her out of the room.
" You can copy stuff right Ennard? "
" Depends but if you mean like systems or codes and that stuff then yea I can. "

( Name ) would just smile happily as she'd stare at the animatronic which would be feeling something odd in his chest.

" Why did you want to know? "
Ennard would finally ask his question only to notice the bag full of discs that had been sitting against ( Name's ) left shoulder.

" I only wanted you to copy the illusions disc's codes onto every over disc is all. "

Ennard would just groan to himself before he'd grab the bag off ( Name ) only to start doing something ( Name ) didn't seem to understand at all. After a couple minutes Ennard would just place the bag back into ( Name's ) arms before he'd hear some kind of Ahem?

The red haired male would turn his attention from ( Name ) to three males and some other animatronics that seemed to be staring right into his very soul.
" So ( Name ) who is this? I've brought the newest animatronic and well the others wanted to come along but it seems your busy? "

( Name ) would turn her head around to face the male who seemed to speak to her? ( Name's) ( Eye Color ) eyes would land on Haru plus her twin brother who seemed quite confused on what was happening. The female would face Haru,Asahi plus the animatronics that seemed to say together in a group.

The animatronics would just glare at Ennard who would seem just to be a little bit worried from the death glares that he would get from the animal like animatronics. ( Name ) would gain everyone's attention as soon as she'd let a Ahem out of her mouth.
" Everyone meet Ennard he is a visiting animatronic that has been helping me out with a more human form for all of our animatronics! "