𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

ᶠᵒˣ ᴹᵃˢᵏ

The Boy would just look at his older brother wanting help of any kind but his brother seemed to be frozen in fear he didn't know what to do but to accept this show and let what he had planned happen..he needed to send a message to this girl but how could he with her condition he thought she would be like everyone else he had shown this nightmare to but this girl wastes her own life to save one that isn't even alive that much? What could he do let her go?.. no it was to soon her body needs to rest more but if he keeps her in his world longer for sure those things will come after her as well... he needs her to wake up realise this is nothing more then a dream this all isn't real this whole thing is fake.. but why is it ( Name ) can't do that why is she..

That is when the young boy had noticed the horror of a tiny female with short ( Hair Color ) locks crying she had changed..? How this was his place she shouldn't be able to change her form unless she had connections to someone.. like himself so how.. or she was.. going to see that same fate of... Michael wouldn't she?.. or would it be different she can't trust that person!.. no she can't trust any of them unless they have shown her no himself that they could be trusted!
" ( Na-Name ) ?.. hey-.. "

( Name ) would just shiver as she'd feel the sudden warmth of someone's hand touch her pale but cold shoulder the shiver of her body caused her to sob more.. this boy.. he didn't know much about interactions with others and it isn't suppose to last this long so who could be allowing this?!.. the devil? a god?.. no not a thing could do this without some kind of twisted fate. was his future somehow connected with this certain girl?.. or was her future in his hands no! How can fate even work how does it?!..
" I'm sorry.. I didn't think you would try to save me.. "

".. I don't want to go.. ma... pa.. please. "
The girl would cry out as she seemed to be reliving some kind of memory?.. in a nightmare that he had created?.. what the hell is this he wasn't doing this so only someone else could be doing this that gave him nightmares when he was still alive..
" nightmare what the hell do you think your doing?!.. "

The black bear would just appear beside the small child before looking at the female in confusion..
" I'm not the one doing this.. I didn't even know she was back here.. say doesn't it take a couple months to see another dream made by us anyway?.. "
The huge black bear would say as he'd watch the child's expression change into one of shock as he would take the words in slowly understanding that what nightmare said was nothing but the truth..
" then who is doing this?! You should know!.. "

" geez.. if I knew wouldn't I tell you? But if you want the others to come over and question I can get them to come but I would be careful she is fresh meat to them. "
The bear would say as a reminder but the child would just nod his head wanting the rest to come to try and find out what is going on and which Damn idiot messed his plans up.. a gang of creatures appeared after sometime one lets say is holding some kind of tray with cookies... another holding a roll of toilet paper..?
" what the hell Nightmare?! "

" WhAt'S YoUR ReAsoNInG ThIS tIMe?! "
Another would screech out only to stop once seeing what nightmare was staring down at..
" are we to kill the lad?.. is that your plan.? "

" no that's not what I called you all here for. I want to know who is causing this if you couldn't tell this female has been able to get into 'Chris's dreams' for the last couple of months easily.. watching some kind of twisted memory of his death.. then I myself coming along when clearly I have only just learnt of her presence like all of you. "
The bear known as nightmare would say calmly as he'd glare back at his group waiting for one of them to answer his easy question..