"Vi," he nearly groaned, his face spreading into a wide smile as he saw me. We weren't a PDA type of couple, so I just joined him at his side. "Are you ready to go?"

"I am, just as soon as I slip my boots on," I told him, as I grabbed my purse from my desk drawer. I slid my heels off and slipped my feet into my snow boots, then turned to see Antonio standing behind me. "I'll talk to you after lunch, Antonio."

~-~

When I returned from lunch, Antonio was pulling up a chair next to my own at my desk with my boss, Barbara. "I'd like to have Antonio sit with you first, Violet," said Barbara.

"Certainly," I told her, putting my purse in the drawer and sitting down.

A few minutes later, Antonio and I had gone through some of the basics and I'd taken a few phone calls. While I was on the phone, Antonio listened in on a second muted headset.

After one of the calls, he reminded me about the Thai restaurant, so I sent him a text with the information. He replied back: Grazie, bella

I translated the message to see that it said, "Thank you, beautiful"

I tried not to blush as I read his reply.

Later on, Antonio asked if he could excuse himself for another cup of coffee. It seemed a good time for a break, so I set my phone to away and we both stepped away. Oddly, as soon as he stepped away, Antonio headed to the men's room. A minute or so passed and then my phone vibrated. I opened it to see the notification of four new messages from Antonio Bianchi. Clicking in to the messages, there were three text-only messages and they were all in Italian, and then there was a photo message, which was still downloading - remarkably slowly because of bad cell phone reception in our building. I didn't speak Italian, but I was tempted to translate it all while I was waiting for the picture to download.

The translation came back as: Could you please send me another picture of your feet, Vittoria? The American woman I'm sitting with is making me so hard. I can't wait to give you this when I'm back in Italy again.

I shrugged, assuming it was an odd translation, but clearly a text meant for someone else. Still, I let the picture finish downloading, and then was astounded by what I saw.

The biggest cock I had ever seen outside of a porno, was completely visible on my phone, with Antonio's hand tightly wrapped around it, fluid dripping from the tip.

While it still was clearly not a message meant for me, this was not a wrong translation - except for perhaps the part about feet? This was a sext and a dick pic, and drop-dead gorgeous Milan office Antonio Bianchi was likely jacking off in the men's room - because sitting with me had made him hard - as I sat there next to the coffee machine staring at the picture of his massive erect manhood with a dripping wet tip.

I wish that I could say that my mouth ran dry in shock, but I found myself salivating at the thought. I stood there at the coffee station in the break room, staring at my phone screen and the picture, pondering that. There was something so exciting about knowing I brought a man to that point, especially seeing the results; knowing he was so aroused that he couldn't help but touch himself - that he was so turned on it was already giving off the beginnings of a release. I would never do anything about it with him, but the thought of that beautiful thick shaft dripping like that had me dripping, too.

A few moments later, I saw Antonio walking back towards my desk and took a deep, cleansing breath. I had about ten seconds to make a decision as to how I would handle this situation.

Clearly, he would discover his own mistake soon, so it was probably best to come clean with him that I saw it. But ... how?

I took one last look at the work of art on my phone screen and pressed delete. Goodbye, lovely picture of a lovely cock I'd likely never see again. I began composing a reply text and typed out: