Daily

"Are you ready?" Fred asks me.

It's my first prank that I'm pulling with just Fred. It's also the first prank Fred is pulling without George. We plan on doing some fun couple pranking. Luna says that I should speak up for myself and do activities that I enjoy too. The thing is I enjoy doing all the things he enjoys. Our relationship is so easy, but at the same time it's exciting. I really want to go into the forbidden forest and camp out there or spar with Fred. Of course then I would need to teach Fred how to use a muggle weapon. My parents are purebloods and they are brilliant but they always have safety nets. Safety nets that don't always make sense. Basically I am a foreign exchange student from America and I know all about muggle culture because I went to a muggle school til I was twelve and got my letter. These Brits don't even know I'm American so my accent must be pretty good.

Back in America we had this tradition where we would umm shoot up the school. It was more scary than fun but I was a wizard so I never let anyone get hurt. Guns are so loud but I went to a strange school and needed a weapon. I chose knives because they reminded me of wands and they were quieter. I couldn't take my wand out too often so I instead I learned how to create spells and I tested them out occasionally. American policies are much looser than the ministries. As long as we aren't exposed everything is okay.

"I'm ready, but are you?" I tease.

"Honestly no," Fred says.

I grab his hand and he jumps a bit. He's adorable. Maybe I would react that way too if I wasn't so used to him. He was my best friend before I was his girlfriend. To me nothing has changed except for the fact we cuddle more. I think I'm his first girlfriend. I actually had another boyfriend before him but he ruined my life for a while so I don't talk about him. Fred and I walk out of the common room hand in hand and I lean on his shoulder. Luna and I have been going to the Gryffingdor common room for a while. It's more cozy than the Ravenclaw one but honestly I prefer the Ravenclaw one more.

We walk to the trophy case. The twins have been wanting to pull pranks in more places but I won't allow them to do any in the library or hospital seeing or any place that's too interesting. I still haven't taken them to the room of requirements but I haven't seen the point yet. Fred stops and pulls something out. Is he proposing? Seems a little soon.

"Ash, George and I have been talking and it would be easier if you knew about the marauders map," Fred says taking out a piece of paper  "we found it in Flinch's office in our first year."

"Well what does it do?" I ask.

"It's a map of Hogwarts that includes the secret tunnels and the people in Hogwarts. You open it by saying 'I promise I am up to no good' see," Fred says.

"So you're telling me that you and Fred saw this piece of paper and just decided to say I promise I'm up to no good to it?" I say skeptically.

"Yes I suppose it does sound strange now that you mention it," Fred says.

"Alright it looks like Harry, Hermione, and Ron are all in a room that has a sign saying do not enter on it. Should we check it out?" I say.

"Probably, yes" Fred says walking over to them.

The golden trio in a room they shouldn't be in hiding from Snape. Snape isn't even in their proximity anymore. The room has a dog in it. A big dog... a big three headed dog. Luna would be very useful right now. They look terrified and the closer I look at the umm Cerberus the cuter I think it is. I take out my camera that I use to keep track of all the pranks I pull out and take a few pictures. I close the door before they can ask for help.

"I think they're fine, let's go," I say dragging Fred back to the trophy wall.

"Alright what should we do?" Fred asks.

"I'm thinking something similar to the first time we meet. Something that announces or relationship," I describe too Fred.

"I think I got it," Fred says.

We get to work and end up writing "In a relationship-AF" in fire crackers and shock powder. As soon as someone touches it the shock powder will light the fire crackers. It'll be a great show.

I'm so happy, Fred is like a breath of fresh air but at the same time he leaves me breathless. I've learned his patterns and all I can say is that his pattern is that he is always so unexpected that when you expect the unexpected then the expected happens. He reminds me of fire it's so unpredictable but comforting at the same time. I'll be the ash to his fire as long as I can be with him.

Yeah that's it.