Chapter Nine (Part 1)

A/N: I'm breaking the prank up into two parts. This chapter involves one prank and the second part involves another prank. Sorry I took forever to update. I'm not going to give you guys any excuses because it is entirely my fault for not making time to write. I'll try to write more often.

*the next day*

As the twins come in with Miki's new uniform, I tell them not to mention anything to her. Even though she was involved, I would rather not explain our devious plan to her. I take the dress up to Miki as the maids help her cover up her bruise with their makeup.

"Karou, Hikaru and I will be downstairs eating breakfast. Please join us when you're ready." I leave Miki with the maids and proceed to the dinning room and begin eating the food the chef has prepared for this morning.

"So Boss," Karou begins, "got anything special in mind for the jerk?"

"Today," I begin, "I will lure that evil human being into a room. After that, I will hope that you two will do your part of the prank."

"Yes sir," the twins reply and salute in unison before proceeding to finish their breakfast.

Before long, Miki joins us and just decides on a chocolate croissant. The twins attempt to make conversation with her but she just blows them off. As I keep looking at Miki, I can't help but frown. She looks so sad and her bruise is still visible under the makeup. I sigh when she leaves the table to grab her bag.

"Okay men," I state loudly, "this prank cannot fail! Miki depends on us and that evil beast must be punished for his horrid sin!"

"Hey boss," Hikaru pipes up, "who's gonna do the other prank? You told us we were doing two pranks?"

"I put Mori and Honey in charge of the other prank. They're gonna do it soon."

Miki's POV

Tamaki refuses to let me walk to school and insists that I stay near him for the whole day. Knowing how persistent he is, I oblige to his request. Right now, I feel completely safe when I'm with Tamaki. I don't know what it is, but Tamaki always has this way of making me feel calm and relaxed. He may be annoying at times, but he's actually a very kind and caring person.

Tamaki's POV

On the ride to school, I get a text from Honey telling me that the job is done. I can't wait to see what the revenge has done. Even though revenge is something I don't usually do, this time it is going to be completely worth it.

Mamoru's POV

Like usual I wake up and take a shower before breakfast. A nice warm shower is a great way to wake up the body in the morning. After my shower, I get dressed and then head downstairs for some croissants.

Yesterday was chaotic. I still can't believe I hit the one person I love the most. I'm supposed to be protecting her and I ended up hitting her. I'm such a douche bag...

"Excuse me," one of the maids approaches me before I leave for school, "a friend of Mistress Tanaka dropped this off for you. He said it was a peace offering."

Peace offering huh? I take the small box from the maid and thank her. I open the box as I make my way to school and nearly become blinded in my other eye. I drop the box and fall to my knees, coughing for my life. I look inside the box and find an automated sprayer with pink paint. Those stupid rich hosts will regret messing with me!

Miki's POV

As class begins, I can't help but notice that Mamoru hasn't arrived yet. For someone who's supposed to protect me, I'm surprised he isn't here. I sigh slightly and draw in the margins of my Literature notes. I know I should be mad about what Mamoru did yesterday, but I'm not. It's been so long since someone has really knocked some sense into me.

My thoughts are jolted back to reality when the classroom door slams open. In the doorway stands Mamoru with pink paint covering his face. Something tells me that the Host Club is behind this. I'll have to interrogate Honey later this afternoon.

Mamoru marches his way to the empty seat behind me and sits down in silence. Everybody in class begins to silently whisper to one another and some students are even passing notes. I can't help but feel bad for Mamoru. I've known him all my life, but never once have I ever seen him as mad as he is right now. I think about writing a note to him, but come to the conclusion that it won't help the current situation.

*lunch time*

Mamoru's POV

I have been stared at and laughed at all day. Normally I wouldn't mind, but today isn't one of those days. I've tried speaking to Momo a few times, but my voice cracks and nothing comes out. She simply nods slightly and walks away. I have yet to see a member of that stupid Host Club all day! I only have one more class to go to before I can proceed to beat those idiots to a pulp!