Chapter Six

A/N: YAY!!!!!!!!! An update!!!!! I'll try to update more often.

^Hikaru's POV^

Tamaki's been telling us his plan for having Miki fall for him. Personally, I think she's way out of his league. I don't know what she sees in him.

"Hey Hikaru," Karou states, "you okay? You haven't answered my question."

"Sorry Karou," I reply, "just thinking. What's your question?"

"Thinking about Miki?" I look at Karou as he wiggles his eyebrows. My twin knows how much I like her. If Tamaki wasn't so obsessed with her I'd ask her out on a date or two.

"Hikaru, Karou," Tamaki's annoying loud voice yells, "weren't you listening to me?!"

"Boss," Karou states, "why would we?"

"Yeah," I continue, "for all we know Miki may not even like you. After all, we all know she avoids you because you couldn't stop asking questions." A smile appears on my face as Tamaki crawls into the fetal position. It always brings me joy to see him mope.

Before we can start club, there's a soft knock at the door. Haruhi opens it and lets Miki in.

Tamaki starts going crazy and jumps around her asking her random questions. Suddenly, Miki punches him in the jaw and he starts crying to Kyouya.

"Wow Miki-chan," Honey says from behind me, "that was awesome!"

"He's right," I add, "nobody's been able to make Boss cry so hard."

"She took martial arts when she was a child." The voice reminds me that Mo's supposed to be following Miki where ever she goes. I'm not too fond of him. For all I know, he may be in love with Miki.

^Miki's POV^

When I woke up this morning, I vowed not to talk again. The maids are used to my silence, Mo...not so much. He kept trying to get me talk this morning during breakfast. He even tried to get me to talk duringg class.

Now, in Music Room 3, I still refuse to talk. Tamaki hasn't noticed yet but I fear that the twins have.

"Hey Miki," Karou says from his spot on the couch, "no sarcassam for the Boss today?"

I write my response and rip out the piece of paper and hand it to him. I hope Karou, Hikaru, Haruhi, and Mori understand why I refuse to talk. Tamaki and Honey won't understand at all.

"Hi Miki," Hikaru says as he walks towards me with his hands in his pockets, "wanna sit down? The Host Club should be opening soon. If you sit now you'll get more time with us."

I nod and sit across from Karou only to have Hikaru sit next to me. I don't know what's going on, but I know something's wrong with Hikaru. Before I can ask, the doors swing open and beautiful girls walk in. Standing, I grab my things and leave the room. Hikaru and Karou don't need an ugly mute girl like me in their presense.

^Karou's POV^

I watch in silence as Hikaru calls after Miki. I wish I knew how he felt. Miki's nice and all, but I don't know if she's really the girl for my brother.

^Hikaru's POV^

Miki doesn't even flinch when I call after her. Being the stubborn ginger that I am, I leave Karou to the guests and run after Miki. Why did she leave when the guests arrived? How come she's not saying anything?

I follow Miki to the courtyard and stop her by standin infront of her. I grab her shoulders gently, take a deep breath, and kiss Miki as gently as I can. To my surprise, she places her hands softly on my chest and kisses me back.

^Miki's POV^

Hikaru's kiss catches me off guard. Knowing Mo's nearby, I decide to kiss Hikaru back. As much as I like Mo like a brother, I know he thinks of me more than someone he needs to protect. And I know Tamaki likes me too.

Embarrassed, I pull away from Hikaru, blush, and run home as he tries to grab me again. Hikaru's a great guy, but he doesn't deserve a mute mess like me.

A/N: I'm so sorry I didn't update earlier. Let me know what you think of this chapter and give me suggestions for further chapters.