𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

KLAUS MIKAELSON

THE EX LOVE

GOODBYE MY LOVE

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

"BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU GO"

"GOODBYE, KLAUS"

Klaus Mikaelson was restless. Arabella had no intention of speaking to him anytime soon. But, his son, Kieran was trying to have a father and son relationship. It crossed Klaus' mind to use his son to her her back but he could never do that to his son. He was the only person who didn't completely hate him. He wanted to win Arabella over cleanly but he also knew he couldn't do that with Kai trying to keep him away from her. Her father, Lucifer also hated Klaus more than anyone else. It was understandable. After all, Klaus broke his daughters heart.

Arabella was thinking about Klaus. Lately, that was all she could think about. But not in the way that says 'I want to go back with him'. More of like, was it safe to allow her son near him? She knew Klaus wouldn't intentionally hurt him. But he had the tendency to hurt those around him whether he meant it or not. But he did love his sons. After all, Kian and Kieran were his children with Arabella the woman he loved and still loves. To him, it doesn't matter how much time goes by, Arabella will always be the love of his life. He loved her and she loved him. But unfortunately for him, she now loves Kai Parker, her husband and father of her children.

It was a sunny day. Arabella decided to take a day off work and just walk around town. She stopped at her favorite coffee shop. It was hidden but those who grew up in Mystic Falls knew it was the best place to grab coffee. She ordered her usual and sat on the table right in the corner. As she took a sip of her drink she looked out the window. She was deep in her thought that she didn't hear her mother arriving at the coffee shop. When she turned back her mother was already sitting in front of her. "Hello, mother" Arabella greeted Evangeline.