𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

BACK OFF

💫  💫  💫  💫  💫

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

Arabella loved her life. Even at the times were it was messy and complicated. She loved her family, her sons, daughters, parents, uncles, aunts and everyone she considered family. Klaus and his family were once included in that special circle. But after their messy breakup it was just Arabella and her family. Klaus made his own life. Having a daughter of his own to protect. When he left Mystic Falls he never thought he would ever come back. He thought there was no reason for him to.

So, in 2015 a few months after Stefan died he heard about a supernatural school created by Arabella King and Alaric Saltzman. Hoping to get into her good graces he made a beautiful donation. She being the polite person she was wrote him a letter thanking him for his contribution. But he never heard from her again after that letter. When Hope mentioned she wanted to enroll in the Salvatore School Klaus and Hayley fought for weeks before Elijah made a good point about Hope attending the school. After all it was school just for supernatural beings like Hope herself. She loved the school from the moment she heard about it.

He didn't know what to expect when he saw her again. But he didn't expect her to be married and with ten kids at that. A few weeks after being in town he found out two of those children were his and he was happy. Their was a piece of him and Arabella out there. No matter what, they will always be connected because of them. Kian hates Klaus with a burning passion, Kieran on the other hand doesn't know what to feel yet. Now, Klaus' main goal is to get Arabella back. But there's a slight problem with that goal. She's happily married and in love with her husband, Kai Parker.

He had tried to speak with her but she always refuses to even acknowledge his existence. He hates it. He hates that she no longer loves him because deep down whether we admits it or not he knows she no longer loves him. But he hopes that there's still some sort of feelings for him in her heart. Her father, Lucifer keeps and eye on the hybrid. He loves his daughter and he knows that she's happy with Kai. Besides, Lucifer loves Kai.

Salvatore Boarding School