𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

FAMILY DINNER

CHILDREN

✨  ✨  ✨  ✨  ✨

Marcel and some of his friends spent some time in Mystic Falls and they liked it. Although, Marcel was annoyed with the Mikaelson family. Since their last encounter at the grill they had been trying to speak to him, but he simply refused. He hated the fact that Klaus hurt his mother. But he knew Klaus loved her, no matter what he did. Marcel knew Klaus loved her when they adopted him. No one in the Mikaelson family thought it was a good idea to take him in, he was a human after all. But Arabella said if they wouldn't take him in she would, even if that meant she had to walk away from them. So, Klaus agreed that they should take him in.

Marcel loved his mother more than he had ever loved anyone else. When Marcel died by Elijah's hand she was the one who brought him back and gave him that boost of extra power and strength. Marcel loved Klaus, he was his father after all. Even when at first Klaus was still no fully convinced about Marcel he cared for him. Klaus taught Marcel how to use a sword, while Arabella taught him how to read and write. When he wanted to fight in the war Klaus said no. But his mother told him to follow his heart.

Arabella always supported her son. In any decision. If it was good she would stand by him, even if it was bad. But, he always asked for her opinion first. When his brothers were born he was happy. Kieran and Kian grew up around Marcel and his friends. Then the rest of her children knew Marcel as their older brother. As a joke they called him "the ancient one" to which Kai, Arabella, Lucifer and Marcel would laugh. Marcel was in the kitchen talking to his mother when Kai walks in. "Sorry to interrupt but this lady has to get ready for dinner. The girls started an hour ago. 'They want to outshine everyone else' you know how they are" Kai told them and they nodded in agreement.

Arabella was dressed and ready.

Kai, Arabella and Lucifer were downstairs waiting for the rest of the kids to walk down

Kai, Arabella and Lucifer were downstairs waiting for the rest of the kids to walk down. "We're ready" the girls said as they walked down. Most of them were wearing fancy clothing. "Alright into the cars. Marcel and Lucifer are taking five kids. While Kai and I will take the other five" Arabella said. Lucifer reserved an entire section just for them. They wanted some peace and quiet. Dinner was quiet, nice and enjoyable. It was Marcel's last day in Mystic Falls. He was supposed to stay in town for two days, three max . But the kids gave him their famous puppy eyes and pout that it had been impossible for him to say no. Thankfully, his friends told him it was okay for him to stay a while longer. They watched over New Orleans for two weeks. And tomorrow morning he would be heading back to New Orleans.

"I missed having you around" his mother told him. He was right next to her. He kissed his mother's hand. "I miss being here. But I got a city to rule" he replied with a smile. She had tears forming in her eyes. "I remember when you were little all you wanted to do was stay by my side and for me to read you stories. Reading was your favorite pass time" she told him. She loved Marcel. He was her first child. Even if they weren't related by blood she loved him, very much. "When did you and your siblings grow up" she said with a sad smile. "Aw, mom. Don't be sad. You're always gonna be our mom. Our first love" Alexander said to her with a smile.

"It makes me sad that, one day you're gonna make your own life. Have your own kids. Your own home. A woman/man to love. One that will love you, and only you. All I hope is that they treat you right. Or else papa Lucifer will have to make them suffer" Lucifer nodded and smirk from where he was sitting. Her kids loved when their mother got emotional. She always tells them she loves them. It was a constant thing. But they loved it. Even with Marcel. Sometimes she would call him out of the blue and tell him she loves him, other times it would be a text. But he loves the reminder that he is loved. That his mother loves him. He knew no matter what he had a family to back him up if he ever needed it.

The rest of the dinner was spent between telling embarrassing stories and their favorite memories. Marcel loved to be home. He felt like a college student come home for Christmas or thanksgiving. The family decided to take a walk around the town. Laughter was heard in the street. Kai was holding his wife's hand. Marcel and Lucifer were walking next to her. The kids were in the front talking. Her kids came to a stop when they saw Klaus, Hope and their family. They wanted to turn around and walk the other way but Hope had already spotted them. "Mrs. King!" Hope yelled from where she was sitting. Arabella waved at the young girl.

As they approached the Mikaelson family Kian waited for his mother. "Mrs. King, it's good to see you" Hope said. Arabella liked the girl. She was sweet and happy. Nothing like her parents. "Marcel? I didn't know you were here" Hope said although it sounded more like a question. "I was just visiting my mother and siblings" he replied. Hope looked at Arabella and then at Marcel. "He's your son?" she asked. "Yeah. For about two hundred years now" she replied. "Adopted son. But her son nevertheless" Marcel added. "But... I thought you were adopted by my dad?" she asked. She was confused. "He was adopted by the two of us" Arabella explained. "Oh. I see you've met my brothers" she said happily as she pointed at Kian and Kieran.

Kian rolled his eyes and Kieran didn't know what to say. "How many times do I have to tell you? We are not related. Okay?" Kian asked. Hope just looked down. "Kian" his mother gave him a look that said you better apologize. "I'm sorry that was rude of me. I would like it if you would please stop calling me your brother" he said, nicely. His siblings looked at him. They 'never' thought he could ask for something nicely. "I'm sorry. I won't do that anymore" the girl replied. Arabella felt and Kian did too. He just wasn't ready for that. "Umm, goodnight" she said before walking away.

Hayley showed up not five minutes later. "What the hell did too you do to my daughter?" she asked angrily. "Nothing" Kian replied. "Ever since she came here all you do is be mean to her!" Hayley yelled. "Hey! Careful how you speak to my children, Hayley" she threaten. The Mikaelson family was behind her. "Hayley-" she cut Elijah off. "No, she thinks her sons can say whatever that want to my daughter. Well, they can't" the hybrid said. Her eyes turned gold and at the moment no one looked as unimpressed as Arabella. "Are you're children mad that they didn't grow up with a father?" Arabella closed her eyes trying not to cut Hayley's head clean off her body. Arabella rarely cussed or fought but when she did she was ruthless. She was trained by Lucifer after all.

"Why don't you be a good little doggy and go sit by your owner over there?" Arabella points at Elijah. Everyone tried so hard to hold their laugh. "You can't-" Hayley gets cut off by Arabella using magic on her. She couldn't breath. "Next time you talk to any of my children with that tone, will be the last time you have tongue. Have a goodnight" she said. Leaving the Mikaelson family behind. Once they were far away they all laughed. "Mom, you're so quiet and sweet but when you get mad you can be worse than papa Lucifer" Marcel said. "It makes me really angry when someone hurts or insults my children. Like, who do they think they are?" she asks/states.

The next day it was time for the goodbye. She didn't want to let go of her oldest sons the siblings said their goodbyes, as did Kai and Lucifer. She walked back with a small box of cookies. "Chocolate chip cookies. Don't eat them all on your own. Leave some for your friends" Marcel let's put a deep sigh. "That was one time. One time" he says before kissing his mother's cheek. "I'm gonna miss you, momma" he says to his mother. "I'm gonna miss you too, my little warrior. Take care of yourself, okay?" he nodded and got into his car. He drove away. Arabella stayed leaning on the door. She loved her children. It made her sad that one day they would be away from her. So, she decided to spent as much time with them as she could. She would do anything for them. Even dying or destroying earth. She once said: if my children can't live in this world. Then, no one else will. And the scary thing was, that she meant what she said.