Don't

Dixie's POV

After getting changed I walk out and see charli and avani at the computers. I walk over to them with Addison following behind me. charli looks at me then to Addison rolling her eyes after. I glare at her and roll my eyes. I really didn't want to deal with her sassiness at the moment.

"what do you got for me?" I ask avani as I lean next to her on the desk looking closer at the computer. she didn't respond and instead handed me a pice of paper. I look at the paper that had a phone number on it.

"what is this?" "it's the only thing I was able to get off Jenna's phone. It's a number she called twice a day at the same exact times each day for two months." avani explains and I look back to the computer as she's trying to track the number.

"do they normally have a phone on them during missions?" Addison asks as she comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me from behind while she put her head on my shoulder and looked at the computer. 

I look to her and in the corner of my eye I see charli glaring at us. "yes surprisingly they do, It's mainly so they can talk to their bosses or whatever" avani says before I can even say anything. I just nod my head yes in response then look back to charli who's still glaring at me.

"what charli!" I yell now getting frustrated by her acting like a child. Addison stops leaning on me and I cross my arms as I turn my full body towards my annoying sister. "hmm where do I begin... lets start off with you fucking my best friend probably for the 100th time already!" "charli you already said you accepted me being with Addison" "that was before I found out you were a assassin, I already have been worrying about you mentally hearting her and now I have to worry about you physically hurting her" charli yelled

I feel my heart shatter at her comment. she really thinks that low of me and now she's brought back what I'm most insecure about. I just look at her defeated and walk to the table that has my car keys. I walk pass all of them while looking down. "what the fuck is wrong with you charli" I hear avani snap at her right before I walk out.

I open my car door and get in. I didn't even start it and just rested my forehead on the steering wheel. not even a second later someone opens the passenger side door and gets in. I look to the side and see Addison looking back at me.

"Addison you shouldn't" I sigh and lean back into my seat and look up at the roof of the car. "I shouldn't what dixie?" she said sternly "you shouldn't be with me. she's right, you'll just end up hurt" "so what dixie, you're just going to ask me to be your girlfriend and now you're going to break up with me all in the same day all because of your sister being selfish?"

"Addison-" "actually dixie I don't want to talk about this, just take me home please" she sighed and looked out the passenger side window. "okay" I say softly and start the car up. we start driving and the radio is playing softly in the background. she still hasn't looked away from the window.

I was driving to my house since I need clothes for school tomorrow. "this isn't the way to my house" she said finally breaking the silence. "I know, we need to go to my house first so I can get clothes" "why? aren't you staying at your house tonight?" "no I need to stay in my car outside of your house to make sure nothing happens." I tell her and pull into my neighbourhood.

I quickly went and got my clothes and we're now on our way to her house. I plan on just parking at the park across from her house and I'll probably go and get food after I drop her off. avani texted me and said it'll take a day or two before she can hack into the phone fully and get the location.

we pull up to Addison's house and she just quickly gets out making sure to slam my car door. she just quickly walks inside without a glance towards me. I just go across the street and park at the park. I hate that I had to do this to her but it's.. it's for the best... I guess.