Makes sense now

Addison's POV

dixie stood there still in her boxers with the pencils in her hand. we held eye contact and I broke it to look over at charli and avani. they look at me confused and then back to dixie then back to me. I looked down being done with the awkward eye contact. "anyways dixie can you please go put on pants so you're not in boxers?" charli interrupted the awkwardness. "why? it's just like I'm wearing shorts" "just go change and come back and actually help us, this is also your project" charli was starting to get more irritated. "fine whatever" dixie muttered and threw then pencils on the bed and left.

once the door closed charli and avani looked at me confused "so why did you say there were no pencils" charli asked with a raised eyebrow. I was about to speak but shut my mouth and  pressed my lips together not really knowing what I should say. I can't just bluntly tell charli "oh i saw your sister fingering herself and then she told me how I should let her fuck me" yeah no I definitely can't say that. "uhh I just walked in at a bad time" I say shyly. charli look as if she was about to question it but got interrupted by dixie walking in again. "hey avani can I talk to you outside real quick" dixie asked "uhh sure" avani says as she starts getting up. I look at charli confused and I see the uneasiness in her face.

dixie and avani walked out and we could hear the back door open and then close. we walk over to charli's window and see the two standing by the pool. I could see they were too close for charli's comfort. I saw the anger in her face get more and more visible. "char calm down, its probably just a school thing" I tried calming her down but the she ran out the door. I quickly follow her and we head outside to the backyard.

I look at dixie and avani and see dixies hand on avani's shoulder to make it better. "are you serious" charli shouts causing dixie and avani to break their convocation and look her and I's way. "char it's-" "shut up dixie, are you guys fucking" charli say's as she crossed her arm's. "char we're-" avani started "I wasn't talking to you" charli said sternly. "charli I would never do that to you, I know you and avani sneak around all the time to go make out or fuck" dixie said calmly. my mouth fell open as I absorbed the information dixie just said and I started connecting the dots. a lot more things make sense now.

I look back to charli and see her mouth open in shock. "how, how did you know" "I'm smarter then you think" dixie smirked at her. "look I can explain" charli started "don't worry about it, I can't judge" dixie said walking back to the house. as she walked past me she smirked and winked at me. I watched as she disappeared in the house. charli turned around to look at me and was about to speak "I'm happy for you guys" I smiled sweetly and headed back inside.

I was sitting on charli's bed for a little until her and avani finally came back and a few minutes later dixie came in. we started on the project and were getting a lot done now that dixie is helping. she is actually really smart. I was sitting next to her on the bed against the headboard and charli and avani were at the end of the bed. I kept seeing her glance at me but I just tried to focus on the project.

it started getting late and I could tell everyone was started to get tired. "hey guys I think I'm going to head out" I said but charli looked at me shocked for some reason "adds you can't leave, it's storming out and the roads are definitely flooded since they always are when it's raining." charli explained "shit I forgot but anyways can we stop, I'm getting tired and I think we've done enough" "it's only 10" avani said "yeah well we've been working on it since we got here" "yeah you got a point" charli and avani said at the same time causing them to smile at each other lovingly. "yep imma go" dixie said hoping off the bed and walking out. great now I'm basically third wheeling.