Party

Addison's POV

It was now the last half of the game. the girls were winning mainly because of dixie. she truly is good. I guess thats the reason she's captain. I never noticed how good she is because I never payed real attention to her but now that I'm falling for her all I do is keep my eyes on her the whole game, well and also cheered and made sure the girls were doing exactly what I told them to do.

I also finally found out what the girl that was flirting with dixie and who Bryce cheated on me with. her name was Jenna and she was on the JV team and honestly she's not that good. all game she's been rolling her eyes at me any time I told them what to do. she's clearly got a problem with me.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard a whistle go off. I look and see the other team called a time out. our team quickly huddles and we start to cheer again. I see dixie look up from the huddle. she looks at me and winks. I smirk back at her and I could feel my face start to heat up. I look over to Jenna and see her glare at me. I glared back and then payed attention as they start to play again.

not long after dixie is up to do a free throw. after she did this it would conclude the game. we won anyways whether she missed it or not but it was still exciting. she took the shot and it went in without a problem. the crowd went wiled as the buzzer went off telling us that the game was over. everyone started to cheer and she quickly ran up to me and hugged me lifting me off the ground. I hug her tightly "I was thinking about you" she whispered in my ear then she put me down. we separated a little and smile at each other. "le-" she started to say but got cut off by her coach calling her over. she gave me a soft smile and then headed over to her team.

I turn around and see a charli and avani walking towards me with huge grins. "what did she have to say" avani asked and her grin grew bigger. "nothing" I simply say not wanting to tell them because I wanted that moment to be just for dixie and I. "whatever but anyways are you ready for the party" avani asked. "wait what party?" "wait do you not know about the party thats after the game that one of the basketball girls planed?" charli pitched in. "no I guess not" I shrugged. "well anyways we need to go home and get ready" avani said.

we were in the locker room now getting our stuff but we weren't changing here since we didn't have clothes to change into. we got our stuff together and were heading out and dixie quickly walk in and comes to us. "hey can I put my stuff in your car so I don't need to hold it on my bike?" she asked me "uh yeah sure" I smiled. she nodded and grabbed her stuff. we started heading to my car and I felt eyes on me. I looked to the side and see dixie looking back at me. I raised an eyebrow at her and she smirked. 

"you wanna ride with me?" she smiled. "I drove my car here" I gave her a are you stupid look. "just give the keys to avani. she has her license, just not a car because of her parents." she said as if its common sense. I mean I do trust avani but I know for a fact avani and charli will make a big deal about it if I want to go and be with dixie. "so yes or no" she asked braking me out of my thoughts "fine but only if I get to wear your leather jacket because if I don't I will freeze because of the uniform" I smiled at her. she nodded and looked down. I think she's blushing at the fact I want to wear her jacket. I smiled to myself.

we got to my car and dixie and I put our stuff in and then I turn to avani. I hand her my keys and she gave me a confused look. "I'm going with dixie" I smiled. she smirked and grabbed the keys. "have fun" she smirked again. "hush" I said and walked off with dixie.

we got to her motorcycle and she opened up the jacket to put it on me. I turn around and she put it on me. she grabbed my hand and quickly turns me around and kisses me. I kiss back immediately. we pulled away and smile at each other. she hands me her helmet and we get on.