I didn't ask you to be here

Avani's POV

"you're an idiot" I say as I stitch up dixie's back. "it's just a little cut, I'm fine" she said as if it's nothing. "dixie this is one of the biggest one's, we're already in a bad situation with your sister knowing about these scar. what happens if she ask to see them again and she see's this one?" "vani it doesn't matter. all that matters is that he's now dead and can't hurt anymore girls" she stated.

she was right we did something the world needed. the guy that sexually assaulted and did more with was now dead. she did good today except the fact she has another cut that's going to leave a scar that just adds to her collection of them. "we still do need to worry about charli. she's pissed that we just left and she's already thought we were fucking once and that was literally a couple of says ago.

"yeah well we did before" "dixie you and I both know that was just a moment of weakness for both of us and that it'll never happened again and that was before I even knew your sister" I said seriously "it was good though right" she said definitely smirking. I pulled at one of her stitches causing her to yelp at the pain. "VANI" she yelled and now I was the one smirking. "maybe but it doesn't matter anymore because I'm in love with charli" I say as I finish the last stitch.

she got off the table and turned to face me. she had a smirk on her face like she always does. "does charli know that" her smirk grew bigger. I blush hard and look down, I didn't even realise I let that slip so easily. "umm no not exactly" "just tell her, I can tell she loves you back and I want you guys to be happy". she smiled sweetly at me.

"oh and what did my sister say on the phone when she called?" she asked as she started putting her shirt back on. "she was wondering where we were and why I was the one that went after you and she did not seem happy" "what did you say to her" "I just said we went to get food and that I  was trying to help you calm down" I say and started getting our things together because we needed to head back since we've been gone for awhile.

Dixie's POV

we got back to my house, avani quickly jumped off my motorcycle and headed inside first egger to see my sister probably. cute. I headed in and charli sat on the couch now accompanied by avani. she looked at me but didn't say a word to me. I walked up stairs to my room, I headed in not really paying attention. I closed the door finally thinking I'm alone until I look up and there sat Addison looking back at me.

"why are you in here" I ask as I start taking my chains off again since I had to put them back on before I came back. "I wanted to talk to you" she said as if it's obvious. I took my last chain off and headed over to her. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow as I sit down waiting for her to talk.

"I wanted to say thank you for protecting me from bryce and I'm also sorry about the charli and scar thing" I nodded but then I processed the last thing she said. "wait what do you mean about the charli and scar thing" "uhh well the other day I saw your scars in the locker room and then asked charli about them" she said obviously feeling guilty.  "that was you" I yelled and then stood up. she quickly stood up too "I thought she would've known" she say's defending herself. "I'm in this mess because of you Addison" "look I know and I'm sorry but I honestly think it's a good thing she knows. you're obviously hurting and need someone" she said trying to keep calm.

"why are you even here and part of this" I ask as I crosse my arms. "I already told you, I came to say thank you and to apologise... plus I want to be here for you because you probably won't talk to your sister" "I didn't ask you to be here Addison" I yell at her. she looked taken back but then she seemed to get mad.

"yeah well you need someone. you need to stop acting heartless and stubborn. I know somewhere inside you're actually a good person but you hide it. I don't know why but you do." she yelled at me and came closer. she took a step closer and I took one closer. we did it a couple more times as we try and intimidate the other. clearly she doesn't understand who she's dealing with.

we were now face to face as we stared down the other. she was shorter then me so I honestly found it kinda funny. she then looked down to my lips for a second. our eyes meet again and then I looked down at hers and back up to her eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed my lips to hers, she didn't kiss back at first but then started. her lips were soft yet firm and they made me crave her. we continued kissing roughly as if our lives depended on it. 

I quickly pick her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I then quickly walk over to the wall and slam her against it causing a picture to fall. I move to her neck and start sucking at it but not to where it would leave a hickey. she moaned and then I got broken out of the trance she put me in.

"we can't" I said and stopped. I put her down and she looked at me in disbelief. "Addison I'm not taking advantage of you" I said and backed up. "but I want this dixie" she said and took a step towards me. "Addison you just got you're heart broken and went through a lot these past few day's so yes I would be taking advantage of you since it's impossible for you to be 100% okay" I explain to her.

she looked at me shocked but then quickly walk towards me and hugged me. I hesitated at first but I hugged back. she pulled away and looked up at me and smiled. "thank you" she said and then kissed my cheek and walked out my room.

I stood there now being the shocked one. I then felt a blush appear on my face. no. nope. I can't.

after a few minuted of me trying to calm down. I walk down stairs and all eyes go to me. I just look away and head to the kitchen and grabbed some leftover chines food. I was eating it as I leaned on the island and on my phone. I then hear someone call my name. I look up and see Addison calling me to the couch.

I walked over to the couch she was at and she patted for me to sit down. I sat down and started watching the movie they were watching as I continued to eat. I then felt a slight tap on my arm. I looked up and meet Addison's eyes. I gave her a confused look as I had a mouth full of my food. she giggled at me "thank you again. seriously" she then got a little closer "I still do want to do it eventually" she whispered to me.

after that my face heated up but thank god it's dark in here. she went back to the movie but she didn't move away and stayed close to me. eventually I was able to focus back to the movie but that was cut short when I felt something on my shoulder. I looked and there was a sleeping Addison on my shoulder. I then look over to avani and charli and see avani smirking at me. I flipped her off and went back to the movie.

the movie ended and charli turned the light on and saw Addison and i. Addison was still asleep on my shoulder and charli was not happy at the sight. she rolled her eyes then stormed off with avani hot on her heels. great now she thinks I'm going after Addison when in reality Addison is the one after me.

I slowly get Addison off my shoulder and pick her up. it hurt a little because of my new cut but thankfully she's light. I brought her up to my room since she's staying the night again and charli seem's to not want to make room for her in her room.

I set her down on my bed and cover her with the sheets. I started changing my shirt and then I heard a gasp. I turn around and Addison speed walked to me and turns me around. she looks at the new cut and then ran her finger down my back on one of my scars that were next to it. 

"dixie h-how?" she asked as she trailed another. her touch was soft and soothing. I shivered at her touch. I quickly turn around to face her and quickly threw a shirt on. "I thought you were asleep" "I was but when you put me down it kinda woke me up a little but then I saw the new cut and woke up fully. please talk and explain it to me dixie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I may or may not be updating because I feel bad on what I did on my other story and I promise the sequel will be good. just trust me :)