Chapter 12

Annabelle POV

Before I started talking I made them give me all their weapons. I don't want them getting really really angry.

The older two that were there could tell something important was about to be said. I started by saying

" Yes, I was hiding something and there is more than one explanation. Also no Alessandro IS NOT my sugar daddy. Those kids are triplets and they are mine, I gave birth to them. I had lied before, I have many secrets. I wasn't always with my mom. I was kidnapped and held hostage for little under a year. Within that time I was raped almost daily, I because pregnant and when I was about seven months pregnant the American mafia came and recused me. They fed me and kept me healthy, first the first few months I'd only talk to Mikie who was the one who found me. A little before the triplets I met Mikie's brother Martie. Martie was gay and always wanted kids. We made the arrangement that he would adopt and take care of them and I would visit the them. Earlier today Alessandro was taking me to go see the kids. In their room I found Martie's dead body. He called some men to take care of it and he packed their stuff. And now I'm done with that part of my story. Oh and also they're under my guardianship now so if anyone of you guys cuss around them I was castrate you. Now any questions?"

I think I scared them a little, but it was just the motherly side of me coming out. After a second or two Armando asked

" what are their names?"

"There's two boys Clayton and Cameron. The girl is Sarah. Any other questions?"

Samuel asked "When can we meet them?"

After a minute or two of thinking I responded with "You can see them when they wake up from their naps. And Alessandro is watching them right now so don't worry that much."

I slowly got up from my chair and said "Xavier come with me".
He did not hesitate but little did he know shit storm was coming his way. I went to his room with him following me. I stated by saying

"Xavie I wasn't to say thank you for watching Clayton when I ran to Sarah. They all are my angels and I can't imagine loosing them so thank you very much."

On that note I walked to my room.