hickey prank

kenzies pov

"hey guys, welcome back to our channel! so right now johns not here, he's at the grocery store getting food for us, and i thought it would be a good idea to prank him!"

"so i'm gonna be doing the hickey prank on johnny! but i'm not gonna be using makeup im gonna use this!" i say as i pull out a pore sucking vacuum and showing the camera.

"so this is what i use on my face to help with my pore but now this bad boy is gonna give me a whole bunch of hickies." i say smiling widely.

"holy shit this looks so real." i squeal when i look in the mirror to see my neck. "johns gonna fucking murder me bro i'm kinda scared."

"okay so johns been texting me and calling me for the 20ish minutes and i've been ignoring him the entire time." i say again.

my phone starts to vibrate and i see johns name pop up on my phone.

"speak of the devil." i whispered.

i answered the call and started to talk. "hey baby" i said.

"no. no don't 'hey baby' me as if i haven't been trying to call you for the past 20 minutes and i even texted you. so what the fuck were you doing mackenzie." he said sternly.

"ive been at home since you left. i haven't done anything at all today babe. can you calm down??" i said calmly.

"whatever mackenzie im outside im coming in right now." john said and then hung up.

"oh shit" i exclaimed and set up the camera.

john walks in and i immediately walk over to him and hug him. he pushes me off and says "no get off of me."

"baby you didn't let me explain over the phone" i huffed in annoyance.

"okay you're right baby i'm sorry i should've let you explain." he said. "okay, baby my phone was in our room plugged in on the charger and i was out here watching tv." i said.

john signed and said "i love you so much, i'm sorry i assumed that you were doing something else do you think you can forgive me?" "of course baby!! come here" i said as i hugged him.

he leaned in and kissed me. i stopped it before the kiss got heated, no one on our channel needs to see that.

john lays his head in the crook of my neck and starts laying small little kisses on my neck.

i immediately tense up and i hear johns breath hitch. he slowly backs up and looks me in my eye.

"mackenzie. what is that?" john said through gritted teeth. "and please don't say some dumb shit like it was your curling iron." he said.

"bubba, you gave me this!" i said as i pointed to my neck. "no the fuck i didn't kenzie. we haven't done anything in like 2 weeks and hickies don't last 2 weeks. so again mackenzie im asking you what is this?" he said staring into my eyes full of anger.

"do you promise not to get mad?" i said trying to sound as guilty as i possibly could. "mackenzie! im already pissed so just tell me the goddamn truth right now please!" he yelled slightly.

"it's a hickey..." i whispered and hung my head down low. john signed and ran his fingers through his hair and said "who gave it to you?" "a boy from one of my college classes.." i said again.

"okay well i'm gonna ask you nicely to please get out of my apartment. grab you bags and put your shoes and leave." he said calmly.

"can you at least let me explain??" i said through my "tears" "no mackenzie just leave. get out please, get your stuff and get out!" he yelled.

"i hope you know we're done mackenzie. there's no coming back from this. i hope this boy was worth it. 4 years down the goddamn drain." he said with tears coming down his face.

"okay if that's what you want... i love you." i whispered. "no you don't mackenzie! if you did you wouldn't have done that but it's whatever it's done now. do whatever you want." he said.

i walked out the apartment and left john alone with the camera.

johns pov:

after she left i went on my couch and i laid down and put my face into my pillow and started sobbing.

i really love this girl so much and she just ruined our relationship for some stupid boy.

"why wasn't i enough for her?? i gave her my all and i still didn't give her enough because clearly she had to go to some random ass boy." i said to myself.

"god im so stupid." i said while sobbing. my phone starts vibrating and i see her name on my screen.

"what mackenzie?" i said harshly. "baby let me inside." she said. "no." i plainly said.

"please i need to tell you something and it should be said face to face not over facetime." she said.

"whatever." i said and hung up. i opened my door and i see her there with a smile on her face. why the fuck is she smiling? is she that happy that we broke up?"

"babyyyy!!" she squealed and grabbed my face and kissed me. i backed up not even a millisecond after.

"what the fuck bro we're done. did you not hear me??" i said. "you're breaking up with me over something that didn't happen??" she said with another bright smile.

"huh??" i said genuinely confused. "baby it's a prank!! there's no boy! this isn't a real hickey either!!" she said.

"here look." she walked over to my bookshelf and pulled out a camera. "you see baby it was fake. i love you so so so much i wouldnt do that to you!" she said as she grabbed my jaw with one hand and leaned in for a kiss while holding the camera in her other hand.

"well you guys i got him good. please like comment and subscribe if you wanna see more from us!!" she said. "bye i love you guyssss." and before she can end the video i interrupted her.

"so how'd you get the hickey??" i questioned. " i used the thing i use on my face for my pores." she said as she looked up at me and smiled.

"anywaysss bye guys we love you!!" we both said to the camera ending the video.

paris speaks
this was so bad holy shit😭😭

also not jenziesdaddy knowing what the regents exams are😭😭

also not jenziesdaddy  knowing what the regents exams are😭😭

also look at her lying to me 🙄