beat that bitch up

kenzie's pov
the school day is over but school sports are starting in a few minutes. i'm currently walking into the locker room to change my clothes for track practice with my best friends annie, dylan and mads.

"heyyyy bitches!" i said loudly entering the locker room. "hey bitch" annie said to me. "oh hey kenz" mads said. "hiiiiii my beautiful" dyl spoke to me. "does anyone know if it's an easy day or if it's a hard workout today because i'm not tryna be all sweating when i talk to j during practice" you see, john and i are long distance and since track started i didn't get home until 8:00 and i don't want to not talk to my boyfriend for almost the whole day, so we snapchat each other or we facetime each other when i'm at practice. "it's a workout but quick and easy" mads said to everyone.

**time skip**

we're currently stretching outside and i see my best friend cody with his girlfriend and her friends. nessa and darianka, who hate me for some unknown reason. we were friends for a long time and then one summer they just decided to hate me. i don't know why nor do i care. nessa and cody have been dating for about 2 months now while me and cody have been best friends for an entire year. the group and i told cody very nicely to not interact with them but he didn't listen and started dating nessa. nessa quickly grew jealous over my friendship with cody.

nessa's pov
" the next time she's all up on my man and touching him and talking to him as if he's her boyfriend i'm gonna fight her and put her in her place" i said to my best friend darianka. " you should. no one should be all up on him like that especially since he has a girlfriend and the bitch has her own boyfriend who the hell does she think she is?" darianka told me.

kenzie's pov
as i walk out of the locker room with my friends i facetime johnny and ge instantly answers me. "hi babygirl" he said as he answered "hi bubba! i'm a practice right now... oh i see cody wanna say hi?" "sure beautiful." i blushed and smiled and walked over to cody who was talking to darianka and nessa. as i walked up to cody i dragged him away from nessa who was holding his arm and i said " i need to talk to you but not with... them around" and walked over to a more private area and i told cody that johns on the phone and we all started talking. "hey you do know he has a girlfriend right?" darianka said loud enough for me to hear. "okay and what? i'm talking time my friend bitch who the hell do you think you are?" i told her. "no but he has a girlfriend he don't need some girl all up on him like that. you don't need to be touching him like that, get yourself a man who isn't taken for you do to that stuff with." that's what really got my pissed. who the hell does that bitch think she is? i'm really boutta beat her ass. "who the fuck do you think you talking to bitch? cause i KNOW your bitchass isn't talking to me like that. ain't nobody want cody, ain't nobody want to date cody i have my own man bitch who do you think you are talking bout some 'get yourself a man to do that with' i BEEN had a man before i was friends with cody bitch. you not his girlfriend so don't tell me what i can and can't do with him. if his girlfriend was upset with me talking to him her lazy ass would have came her and told me that she didn't like what i did could she not?? the bitch has legs and a mouth let her use them to walk to me and talk to me but instead it's her ugly ass bitch ass friend tryna tell me what i can and can't do with my friend." at this point everyone was listening to us argue. "you might have a man now but after this you won't. you see how much of a psycho bitch you are." that's what REALLY pissed me off. i warned her and said "you better watch ya mouth before i knock out two of ya teeth." "like you can do anything bitch i ain't afraid of you." she said with a smug smile on her face. "oh word? i cant do nothing? watch me." and that's when i grabbed her and started punching the shit outta her. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HUH? YOU AINT SHIT. DONT TALK ABOUT ME OR MY MAN AGAIN BITCH CAUSE THE NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT YOUR BITCHASS FRIENDS GON PLAN YOUR FUCKING FUNERAL BITCH. DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME." i said as i was punching her. i was punching her so much that she fell on the ground and blood was all over my hands and her face. i think i actually did knock out her teeth. cody had flipped the camera to face me beating up darianka for johnny to see but once he saw the blood he quickly gave the phone to annie was who was in shock but was cheering me on. cody then grabbed me and and pulled me off of darianka. "bro calm down you're gonna get your ass in trouble." he said to me. "i don't fucking care tell that bitch to stop talking about me and if is gonna talk about me she better put her mouth where her money is. AND YOU TOO NESSA DONY THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU TALKING BOUT ME AND HOW YOU GON FIGHT ME! DO IT NOW BITCH DO IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! YOU WANY ALL THE SMOKE RIGHT..RIGHT?? KEEP MY NAME OUTTA YO MOUTH OR YOU FINNA END UP LIKE DARIANKA AND HER UGLY BITCHASS. CODY PUT A LEASH ON YOUR BITCH BEFORE I FUCKING MUZZLE HER CAUSE IM REALLY NOT PLAYING." i screamed out. "i know i know kenz just breathe." i didn't even realize that he walked me to the back field outside the school. with  dyl, mads and annie who had my phone who was on facetime with johnny. "we'll go and get you some water and stuff for you to calm down okay?" annie said to me. "okay..thanks" i sniffed. i was on the verge of crying but not fully . they left and it was just me and johnny on the phone. "baby imma be real with you." johnny said which made my heart pound. i don't what he's gonna say, if he's gonna break up with me or not so i got really scared. "yes.." i said very sheepishly. "that was so hot baby. you're so fucking sexy when you're mad and it makes me want to fuck you so bad." he said to me. i blushed and laughed "oh stop it i am not." i smiled. "no like seriously you're really sexy and i'm really turned on right now." he smirked at me. i rolled my eyes and said "that's too bad because i can't do anything to help you." feeling a little horny myself but i kept my composure.