were having a baby!

kenzie's pov:
i think im pregnant, my period was supposed to come two weeks ago. if i am pregnant i'm not gonna be mad but i am nervous because i don't know how johnny is gonna react.

im kinda scared because im only 22 and johns 24, but we've always said we wanted kids at a young age but i didn't mean this young .

i took a test and it's positive and now all i have to do is tell johnny.

i pick up my phone and click on johns contact name, which is saved as bubs💍💘 and i called him.

on the third ring he picked up the phone.

"baby? what is it?" john said with a raspy voice .

"uhm, can- can you come over today? i have something to tell you ." i said nervously and i know he could tell i was nervous.

"oh uh okay." he said and i hung up the phone.

im sitting on my couch waiting for johnny to come over to my apartment. and i hear my apartment door open and johnny walks in.

i stood up immediately and walked over to him and gave him a hug and said "hey ." with a bright smile.

he hugged back and smiled and said "hey.. what did you wanna talk about?"

"oh um that." i said nervously. "yeah that??" he said.

"come to my room and ill tell you there." i said while grabbing his arm and pulling him upstairs.

we get to my room and i sit him on my bed and tell him to wait so i can go into the bathroom to get the pregnancy test.

i walk back into the room with the test behind my back and with a big smile on my face.

"so what i'm about to tell you is going to change everything in this relationship." i said seriously.

"okay.. what is it??" he asked getting nervous too.

i take the test from behind my back and hand it to him.

"we're having a baby!" i screamed with happy tears steaming down my face.

"for real?? we're actually having a baby??" he asked with a shocked expression on his face.

"yes! baby im pregnant!"

6 months later

i'm in my 6th month of pregnancy and it sucks but i love my baby bump, john loves my boobs and we both love our baby so it's a win for all of us.

all i wear now are my maternity pants and sports bras because my cup bras hurt when i wear them.

and right now were sorting out clothes for the baby and me while talking.

"you're getting big baby, look at your bump." he said while rubbing my belly as im folding clothes.

"i know and im not even 9 months, imagine how big i'll be by then i won't even be able to fit on the bed." i joked.

johnny took the baby onesie out of my hand and put it back in the bin it was first in and grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed.

"babe i was folding that." i said "i know i just wanted to quality time with my sexy baby mama." he smirked at me.

he put a strand of my hair behind my ear and leaned in and i leaned in too and we started kissing.