"What is it? What did our Lord say?" Junhoe speaks, curiosity lacing his voice when he comes to Jimin's side.

"I'm afraid that it is not for me to say," is all that Agatha says, while the Vampires exchange more curious glances to each other.

"What does that suppose to mean?" Jimin asks again, growing more impatient by the minute.

"I was not the one who had been sent the message to," Agatha begins to speak, only to have Junhoe cutting her off.

"But you said—"

He speaks no further as the Wiccan raises her hand, stopping him with an answer, "But I do have the messenger. Which is the reason why you must come with me." She has her eyes on Jimin, pointing him out as she says this. She looks around at the group, smiling patiently at everyone who is present before regarding Jimin once again. "And I invite your entourage to join you as well. My warm home would serve you well as a place to rest for the night."

Jimin clenches his jaw. He glances at you quickly to question your decision only to find you shaking your head slightly, not knowing what to say. Both of you turn to Jackson for a change, for he is the only one here that may know just what to do. "Can we trust her?"

Jackson shrugs. "She did show me how to find you," he says. "And let's not forget that we've come a long way that it would be a shame to just change our minds about meeting her. Especially when she is already here."

A collective sound of deep sighs and groans is heard for a moment and you catch the Wiccan stifling a smile just as the Hunter states the obvious. "With all due respect, I suppose I am obliged to let you know that I have no secrets lying in wait. You can trust me," she says, looking straight at you while holding her gaze down in submission, once again showing her knowledge of your true identity.

You feel your wolf bristling inside your head before she pushes through the barrier, allowing herself to take over your body so she could speak up. "I don't trust witches," she says to the Wiccan in your voice.

"Oh, believe me, I know," the witch, or—if she really was telling the truth about who she is—the Wiccan says. "Werewolves had claimed to hate Witches, especially the ones from the Old Covens, because they think that we have no morals and we are lacking all the family values that wolves strongly hold onto. But the Wiccans are different. We are a part of the White Witches, while at the same time, we are also not. We have no business with the Witches and Warlocks that tend to act superior against all Supernatural beings, and we have no interest in ever joining them in playing around with all their magic and curses—" she explains this with much disdain that you are beginning to question if she and the other Wiccans which she belongs to may have some strife with those who are with white magic, or perhaps with other white covens. You wouldn't even be surprised if they do, knowing that the people of magic have always loved to meddle with things that aren't exactly their business. The Wiccan continues to speak just as you keep wondering about this, calmly convincing you and the rest of the group to follow her.

"If you would kindly come with me to our coven, perhaps you will be able to learn that we are much—different, compared to the people of the other covens that you may have encountered with in the past."

You feel your wolf pushing against your conscience once more, and you let her take over your body so she could speak to this Wiccan on your behalf. "We'll see about that, witch."

The Wiccan raises her eyebrows, looking amused as she responds with her own remarks, "Oh, indeed you will see, wolf."

Your wolf scoffs inside your head, yet her voice sounds calm when she speaks out loud for the last time before she finally retreats. "Now that is the first time I have a witch not regard me as a dog. That's a good change, I'll give you that. Since I know that your kind has always despised us almost the same way we've grown accustomed in loathing the likes of you. But that doesn't mean I will trust you so easily. Not until you can prove to me otherwise."