2.

2 years later and I still think about you every day, every night. How could I not? You're so beautiful. I wish I could see and apologize to you about everything I've done. I can still hear your voice. In this very cell, I write letters to you everyday, hoping you get them and read them. I know you don't love me, baby girl. That's okay. Even though I wish you did. In this very cell, your name is written every where on the walls. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine, I love you. Jasmine, I miss you. Jasmine, I wish we were still together. Jasmine, I wish you were in my arms. I want to kiss you. Make love to you. I want to do a lot of things, but I got myself in this situation. Trust me, baby girl. When we meet again, you won't regret it.

from Daniel.

"Daniel, get your ass out here! I've been waiting for five minutes!"

I looked up at my patrol officer with hurt.

"I don't think she loves me. Do she?"

"What in the hell are you talking 'bout, son?" He says in his country voice. "C'mon. I ain't got all day. I'ma go home while you're stuck in here!" He laughed.

I didn't take that as a joke. I placed my letter down beside me.

"Getcho' shit together, son. The woman has moved on."

My anger has, once again, risen. I balled my fist and instantly started swinging.

"Don't you ever say that shit again!"

I felt my body being shocked. I was tased. My body started to contract uncontrollably.

Jasmine.

Jasmine.

Jasmine.

Through it all, I still think about you. I'm not giving up on you. I'm not letting you go, jasmine.

You're mine.