7

"lets go do somethin!" travis spouts excitedly, his attitude changing. this makes me smile.

"sure! what did you have in mind?" i say, also excited now. he's pretty cute. i mean what? in a platonic way, i mean.

"hmm.. well, we could play a game, or go to a park, or watch a movie.."

"a movie sounds nice." i say, choosing the easiest option. i'd much rather relax on my day off, rather than run around a park. plus, movies are pretty cool anyway.

"cool! lets go talk to the bois!!" he shouts, grabing my hand once again and leading me down stairs.

- - travis pov: - -

as im running down the stairs with y/n, something occurs to me. why the guys act so surprised when she came over? i told them it was happening! that means they did it purely to embarrass me. i know they were joking though, they would never do it purely to embarrass me.

we get downstairs to find carson and noah gone, and josh still here on the couch. i let go of y/n's hand.

"josh you wanna watch a movie with us?" i ask, and josh looks up at us.

"only if it's a scary one, i saw this one they just added to netflix that me and carson wanted to watch, if thats alright." he suggests, and i see y/n look slightly uneasy but i shake it off as her just being embarrassed still.

"sounds good to me! y/n?" i turn to her, waiting for her response.

"hm? oh yeah! yeah that sounds great." she smiles at me.

"great! i'll get carson and noah!" i yell, and start bolting up the stairs. i get to noah's room first, and knock on the door.

- - - -
a/n: thank you so much for reading! im sorry for the short chapter and lack of updates, but i just had to get something out for you guys. seeing your comments and votes inspired me to write more, more will be coming out very soon! <3