I lose a fight to a tree

The 9/11 monument is the fallen ground. Makes sense but how is this connected to the prophecy?We also have to find a secret path? I don't know how where going to find that but whatever.Ryan, Kaylee , and I start walking around the area looking for the path. We looked around the block, around buildings, parks, statues. Nothing. Not one single secret path. How are we going to find it. "Maybe we need the FBI to do a search for us so we can find it." Ryan said. I giggled at this. I could see a smirk growing on Ryan's face. Dang is he cute when he dos that.
I smiled as I said "Maybe you should be a comedian with cheesy jokes like that." "No I like the job I have now." He replied. "And what is that?"
"The Pony Pizza place"
"Oh yea." I say as I roll my eyes " That imaginary place for unicorns."
"Hey! It's not imaginary! It will be real some day!"
"Uh huh. Your such an idiot."
"So I'm an idiot? I thought I was your boyfriend."
"Shut up" I say as I lightly hit him him in the arm.

"Guys I found something!" Kaylee yells.
Ryan and I walk over to her , and look into a deep hole. "Is this the secret path? Doesn't look like a path to me?" Ryan says.

"A path you say? I know of one" says a mysterious voice coming from the hole. A little troll hops out from it and says " Hello" he holds out his hand " My name is Fletch"
We introduce ourselves.
"Fletch do you know where the secret path is?" I say.

" Heavens No! I know someone who does!"
" And who would that be?"
"Hey Mo! MO! You got visitors!"
"What do you want Fletch!" Said an angry voice coming from a tree.
"I'm busy growing leaves! Oh visitors... How lovely. My name is Mo." A character jumps out of a tree. She has a beautiful face, green hair, a cute blue dress that flows outward, she has a flower crown in her forest green hair. She has big curls and freckles.
"Hi Mo, I'm Kelli , this is ryan and Kaylee. Fletch told us you know about the secret path. Do you know where it is?"
"Uh Um No sorry! Gotta go Bye!" Mo ran to her tree but Fletch grabbed he before she could.
"Fine " she grumbled.
"You have to beat me in a fight first! I choose who I want." Mo had a stern face on. The dress and the face does give her a mean appearance but a fight? That sounds like something from a book.
"Deal" Ryan said. I gave him a little death look.
"You." Mo pointed at me.
"Fight me."

My brain was thinking , your gonna die , your gonna die. I don't wanna die!
"Uhh Okay but ... I want a clean fight!" I stuttered a little. " let's get this over with" I muttered.
"Finally! Someone will finally try and beat me! After 30 years no would!" Mo yelled.

I stood in front of Mo. I looked her in the eye , she had an evil glare in her eye.
" Can I use my knife? It just fists?" I asked stupidly .
Mo laughed at me , then grinned. " Hmmm Fists." She said. She ran at me i jumped out of the just in time. I ran after her hearing ryan cheer for me in the back. I hit Mo in the back but not hard enough. Her fist came barreling at me, hit me on the right side of my face.
"Hit the tree! The tree!" I hear Kaylee shout.
I ran for the tree and started hitting it.
" Ow OW! Stop it stop!"
I stopped to look at Mo. And then she just grinned. And came running towards me.
BOOM CRASH!
I feel my ribs caving in and I look up at the sky, I see worried face looking down at me everything is blurry.
I get up and lean against a tree. I immediately sit back down. I look around to see Ryan Using his sword and stabbing Mo's tree.
"AHHH! No! Stop! THAT HURTS!" I hear Mo scream. Ryan pulls out the sword and glares at Mo.
"No one , ever , hurts my baby doll. Not like that." Ryan says.
My mind was to groggy to realize he gave me a pet name. How sweet. But , also , I lost a fight to a tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I wasn't on earlier! I had no time! Sorry!!!!!😞😞 In trying to get more of it done! Thanks so much for reading my story! I need feedback! Give me some comments on things you'd like to happen and I might put it in the story' (I'll give you credit for the idea)
I'll try to make a new chapter on weekends!
Much Love!
Xo_bibble