The Fates

Sunday morning , I wake up in a different place. Its not my room , not my house , where am I? Kaylee yells "BREAKFAST!" Oh.... I'm at Kaylee's house. Duh . " KELLI! Come on its waffles! There your favorite!" I run down the stairs towards the kitchen , as I pass the window I see three old ladies , outside obviously, they have string and scissors , they seem to be looking directly at me, snip, they cut the string. I swear I heard it too.
" Kaylee! Why are there old ladies across the street?"
" Um , there nobody... Um waffles?"
" Kaylee, is there something your not telling me?"
" Dad! uh I have to take Kelli somewhere"
" Okay sweetheart! Have fun!" Said Kaylee's dad.

Okay look I didn't have any idea what those ladies were doing but , I study Greek mythology , they were the Fates.
Kaylee took me to the park and told me Greek mythology was real and blah blah blah but she told me the Greek gods have kids . With mortals. Kaylee told me she was a demigod. Half mortal , half god with Aphrodite, I have a princess as a friend. No wonder every boy likes her. She told me the mirror we found might be connected to the Greek. I still had the mirror with me so I looked at it again. This time it showed me a god. Like Athena or something. She had A beautiful smile, blonde hair, beautiful dress , if I was I was a guy I would've dropped dead for her. Aphrodite... Kaylee's mom.
" Kaylee, if my parents aren't gods how come I can see through the mist thing you were telling me about?"
The mist is like a veil thing that changes the point of view of mortals, like demigods see a monster , mortals see a very tall person with bad acne. Stuff like that. Some mortals can see through the mist... Like me.