1. Dark Lords

Red alarms blared through the streets of the city. Men and women scrambled with their blasters in hand readying themselves to attack their intruder. The dark night would've made it hard to see, but the red lights illumanted the people's faces and the puddles from the earlier rain. They would've been caught perpetually off guard- none of the citizens or task force would've ever known this attack was coming- if it weren't for the little girl who said she felt something wrong and that someone was outside the gates. They sent someone to check from the gates and she was right.

The men and women all stopped near the entrance gate which was opened. It was too far away from any lights and went out to the darkness outside the city, making them virtually blind to what was coming through. Light footsteps could be heard before a slight dark movement was caught by their eye. And two red ends of a lightsaber glows and dissapetes the darkness into a red similar to the alarms blaring.

They quickly fired at their target, who moved quicker than any of them would've thought possible for a human in response. The red blades meet and absorb the red shots or deflect them into the ground and people. Their target stayed still for a moment, deflecting, before she began to run over and closer to them.

Darth Inion runs quickly, deflecting stray shots that come her way, before she jumps in the air and twirls, the blades of her lightsabers meeting the body of several men and women. The others retreated, taking steps back but still firing strongly. Several of them were shouting and the ones in the back were ordering any others behind them, telling them to either flee or gather.

Darth Inion kept up her defense. Once being Grand Master Yoda's apprentice in her youth before turning to the dark, she knew the simplicities of many lightsaber forms of combat. Enough to protect her from blaster-fire, especially any coming from panicking people, half of whom are fully trained. Inion could sense their fear and hysteria. Most of the Jedi were killed five years ago, they had no reason to expect any Force user to come into their city. But she wasn't a Jedi or was found by the clones, so was never targeted.

She blocks every red bolt coming her way as the men and women continue trying to fall back. But she doesn't let them. She jumps into the air towards them and out of her hand comes a brilliant blue-violet lightning, which sprays across many of their chests and backs. She put in enough power for it to be fatal, and it was.

The show of lightning scares any last people that were alive and near her. The orignal group tries to run back. Inion is unimpressed. Not only are they cowards, but they left defenseless families and friends to die. The people she fought sure had a lack of belief in their cause.

It was almost impossible to run out of the city now, as she wasn't working alone. Her master, who covered his presence, was sneakily taking down any defenses around the walls of the city and this city was too far from any other civilization on the planet for help. She just needed to wait for her master to finish his part before he made the cleansing of life inside quicker.

Inion doesn't chase after any of the poeple that were originally the guard, instead she went down the streets and killed any man, woman, or child that came her way. She wouldn't check for inside the houses, her master locked the gates once she was inside, there was nowhere to go. Inion noticed as she got deeper into the city that the better fighters were closer to the heart of it. That they were the people she were truly after.

She walked towards the center of a circular plaza, which had a giant statue in the center, where several different armed men and women stood. Inion could sense fear, and even see it on their faces, but they all suppressed it. They were the true protectors of this city. They fired as soon as she came into view, perched on or around the statue and some firing from even building windows.