Chapter 6: The Past Catches Up

Rebecca and Jon was eating at Taco Bell, when Jon gets a call from a mystery Caller.

Jon: Who the hell is this?

???: Get your ass outside now, I don't want Rebecca hearing this

Jon: ok chill

As Jon opens the door, somebody runs up and stabs him in the chest with a knife, Rebecca shot up like the Flash on his morning run and went to comfort Jon, She had rivers of tears falling down her face, she wanted the love her life to be ok, A spectator of this had already called an ambulance, she got her phone and called Roman, Hopefully he would pick up, he didn't, she tried again and again but he didn't. She gave up and left him a text, and she texted Tony at the same time.

The ambulance arrived at the scene along with the police, Jon and the police didn't have a great relationship but it was always worthy of an Oscar, they went to the manager at first, Rebecca went with Jon to the hospital, still crying, she was starting to get even more pissed off because Roman didn't reply.

She was by Jon's side all the time, anytime they asked her to leave, she gave them the death stare, she wanted to stay with her man, her boyfriend and the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, Social Media had exploded with the news of Jon being stabbed and even videos have been put on there of the person in a ski mask stabbing Jon, She tried to shut her phone off but all of a sudden she gets a call from Seth.

Seth: Hey you ok?

Rebecca: No, As you probably heard Jon's in the hospital, I'm here waiting for him to wake up.

Seth: Me and some people from WWE are coming to see him soon I promise.

Rebecca: Ok Seth, I'll see you then.

Do you think it was Seth who stabbed Jon, Comment Below who you think it was.