Chapter 8: Not the same

Even though Becky gave Seth his chance not knowing that Jon heard them the whole time she still loved Jon, over the few months Jon grew more distant, they did there segments for AEW Dynamite and everything for the storyline, but Jon took more dates to work in New Japan so he can distance himself from Becky.

Jon was at the bar with Eddie Kingston and Sami Callihan along with his Violent Revolution stablemates FTR, they drank and shared stories of the good times on the road on the Indies and Jon's time in WWE while Becky was sat moaping around waiting for Jon to finally talk to her.

Seth: Baby, come on, stop staring at your phone, he's probably drunk af right now.

Becky: But Seth I wanna talk to him, I've missed him in general, ever since he's taken more time in New Japan and more indie shows he barely shows up for AEW anymore.

Seth: I understand that, he's gotten distant with a lot of people, myself included, but don't blame yourself for him getting distant.

Becky: Alright I won't.

Becky lied, she still felt guilty on the inside, she missed Jon, longed for him to be at her side again, like he was when they were dating.

Jon and his friends got mad drunk before they called it a night, Jon slept around for a little bit before not taking interest in any woman whatsoever, he still talked to some people in WWE, especially Roman, they were like brothers, but his mind never thought about Becky once since she filled his mind with anger and resentment.

Becky thought about Her decision to take Seth back after Jon was stabbed and in a coma, she knew truly in her heart that Jon was the right one for her, and would do anything to even talk to him.

How do y'all think this will play out, what characters would you want to see leave WWE in this story and sorry for the months of no updates, been busy with personal stuff and work, hope all of my viewers enjoyed this chapter.

Shout-out to WWEDEANAMBROSE  check out his book