Chapter 5: Dynamite

5 Days after Rebecca Debuted in AEW and attacked Hikaru Shida, her and Jon was talking to FTR, who recently signed and will be debuting as part of there storyline they was gonna have together.

Jon and Rebecca arrived at the arena, hand in hand, luggage in the other and they was set for there heel turn, He was happy that Rebecca joined him in AEW, he hates going on the road and not seeing her, He knew Seth kept calling her, but he didn't care, all he cared about was the woman of his dreams was in his arms.

Rebecca was greeted by some of her colleagues, While Jon and FTR had to go see Tony Khan, They was going to talk about the main event and the segment after that which was the heel turn for Jon

AEW Dynamite Starts

The show Package recaps Full Gear and the debut of Rebecca, the show started with JR and Tony Schiavone talking about the main event which was Kenny Omega and Hikaru Shida Vs Jon Moxley and Rebecca Lynch

After she got changed Rebecca's went to look for her boyfriend, He found him talking to FTR, he noticed her and started to blush knowing the love of his life was walking towards them, they went to Catering to discuss the Segment.

Rebecca:So You guys are gonna jump the Young Bucks backstage

Cash:Yeah, tbh we are glad we are doing this, like we was saying to Jon and Tony, they have talked a lot of snack about us for the past 3 years, so it's good to give them an asswhooping

Dax:Agreed Man, anyways Jon, You excited

Jon:Yes I am, With You Two, The best tag team in the world may I add, having my back and the love of my life by my side, what can go wrong

FTR:Your damn right

Rebecca Kisses Jon on his Cheek after hearing what he said, they finish up in catering and make there way to gorilla, It's Time for the main event.

After a grueling 20 minute match, it was time, The Titantron showed the Young Bucks layed out on the floor, it slowly panned up to see FTR was the people who jumped them, the crowd went mental, Cody went out to help his friend and Elite Stablemate Kenny Omega, Mox Saw this as his opportunity to strike and Low Blow to Cody, The Crowd was shocked, then Mox pounced on Cody, beating the holy hell out of him, Brandi Came running down to the ring, slowly followed by FTR, Brandi tried to stop Mox from beating the crap out of Cody even more, But Rebecca pulls her off, then Shida jumps in and saves Brandi from the beating, All of a sudden Jon grabs Brandi and Paradigm Shifts her, the crowd rained down boos on them four, while they stook there middle fingers out at the cameras.

After the match Jon was Waiting in the hotel room for Rebecca, he wanted to celebrate, Rebecca Walks in, Jon pounced on her with Kisses, They end up on the bed and Jon was on top of Rebecca and the rest in history repeating itself.

Get some titanium walls, There's Neighbours are gonna be in for a night of not enough sleep, thanks to everyone who reads this, it's truly appreciated