Chapter 4: Changing the Game

It was 3 months since Jon and Becky started Dating, they loved each other, Becky forgot everything about Seth and was happy with Jon, She had a surprise for him.

Becky woke up in the morning and noticed she was being cuddled by her big cuddly teddy bear of a boyfriend, she gently moved his arms to get out the bed, She quietly sneaked into the bathroom and got dressed, she was meeting with Tony Khan and The Executive Vice Presidents of AEW The Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and Cody, Jon started wriggling around in the bed, but not to any sign that he was gonna arise from his slumber, Becky did her Makeup so she could impress and wrote Jon a note to say she had gone out to get some stuff, She left it on the Nightstand and left.

Becky thought to herself about her time in WWE and how all that had changed after she let her contract expire to be with Jon more. She got to the private jet which the Khan Family had sent for her and got on.

Meanwhile back at home Jon woke up, he opens his eyes and sees a note on his nightstand, he smiles to himself knowing that Becky is safe, he gets up, makes himself a nice big breakfast and got dressed ready for AEW Full Gear That night, he was having with Kenny Omega, defending his AEW Championship, He made his way to the arena after he booked himself a flight to get from Cincinnati to Jacksonville at Dailys Place.

Becky was sat in the office of Tony Khan Talking to Tony about her Contract she was receiving from the company, she looked it over and signed on the dotted line, Becky Lynch had died, and Rebecca Lynch was born, she decided to adopt her last name from WWE because she liked it, and she changed her name so she doesn't have to go through the whole copyright thing WWE do because she couldn't be bothered with the court room.

Tony also discussed the plans of Jon turning heel and to get Becky involved in his new heel faction which he was gonna have, she was all for it, Becky made her way to the private locker room she had to keep her debut a secret from the AEW roster and the fans, she got ready, dressed ready for her run in after the women's title match between Hikaru Shida, Riho and Brandi Rhodes, obviously she was annoyed with Brandi for putting herself in the match but she thought it's the perfect way to beat one of the bosses up on your first day, talk about leaving a mark.

Jon made it to the arena, he was ready for the last man standing match with Omega, he was ready for a war, he was more focused on missing his girlfriend than the match itself, little did he know she was there, he quickly checked his phone to see she texted him saying.

Becca 💘🔥: I'm home, I'm just going to take a nap, I feel exhausted, hope you kick Omegas ass later.

Jon felt a very large smile starting to brew on his face, he was so happy at that moment in time, He then realised he's gotta get ready for the match.

Becky's time had Come, her Run in was imminent, she made her way to the crowd stands, usually the place where Jon Comes out and with a balleyclava on she raced down the stairs like a house of fire, she wanted to impress, and obviously be trending on twitter because why not, she jumped the barricade and started beating the hell out of still AEW Champion Hikaru Shida, when she stopped beating her to a bloody pulp, she took off the balleyclava and put her hood down, the Crowd erupted, Chanting her name, Becky carried on the beatdown on Shida, and locked her in the Armbar, referee's pull her off before more damage could be done. Becky walks up the ramp with a very big smile on her face knowing what she has done and went backstage to see everyone.

While all that was going on Jon was getting his hands taped, he heard the crowd erupt while he was sat backstage, he looked up at the TV and he saw her, the love of his life, he was over the moon to know she was on the same journey he was,  he got up after noticing Becky was making her way up the ramp and he waited at gorrilla for her, she came through the curtain and was met with a hug from him, Jon quietly says.

Jon:"we will talk about this later"

Jon then made his way up to the crowd areas where he enters from, Kenny makes his entrance, he had the pyro, then it was Jon's Turn, baddass Jacket, Badass entrance music and one badass boyfriend, he made his way down, Then he was met with Superkicks from the Young Bucks, Kenny joins them in the beatdown on Mox, Jon fights back once Kenny gets a hold of him but it was to much, Kenny hit him with a Barbwire Broom, Kenny then called the bucks to go backstage until further instruction, Kenny then throws Mox down the stairs in the crowd, Then all of a sudden FTR Jump Kenny, Leaving Kenny in a pool of his own blood, the Elite come out and then the Dark order comes out, this wasn't gonna be good.

The Two Factions Brawl for a while while Kenny and Mox Brawl, Mox outs barbed Wire on a table and Paradigm Shifts Kenny onto it Head first, The ref gets to a count of nine and when it looks like Kenny was getting up he wasn't, Jon retained his title, He was battered and broken but he remained Champion, he was happy, the heel turn happens on that Wednesday, Becky is in the same company again with him and he's still the champ, He thought to his self

Jon's Thoughts: hopefully I get to celebrate with Becca later on

He gets to the back and his hugged by Becky, She kisses him, after a while she pulls away and whispers in his ear two things.

Becky:" We gotta talk about that match aswell and later on we are gonna celebrate this tremendous day"