lOvE tRiAngLe🙀

chapter fifteen; lOvE tRiAngLe🙀
3 POV

"IS THIS WHERE HER OFFICE IS AT?" Stella stood outside of Dolores Umbridge' office.

"Yeah. Don't do anything that might get you into deeper trouble." Draco warned. "You're new here, and you don't know the ropes. Be lucky that it's not Snape."

"Don't remind me😳 Sir really had me serving detention for a whole three days. Like stop. I ain't about the prison life."
Stella sighed, "I'll wait for Harry and we'll just go on in."

He nodded and muttered something in agreement. Before finally turning to leave, he lingered around, and couldn't help but stare at her face. Draco had a gut feeling that something wrong was going to happen:

She smiled back at him and waved him off. "Bruh, I'll be fine. Detention is kind of home for me, I used to get detentions all of the time."

Harry soon arrived after Draco had left. He gave her a small smile, a silent thanks for agreeing with him.

"Hey," she nudged him, "at least this can't be worse than Mr. Snape's detention."

Harry let out a breathless laugh, "you know he's going to keep giving you detentions if you don't stop calling him that."

"Bruh. He doesn't have a degree in anything. I don't have to call him 'professor'."

Instead of answering, Harry went up to the door and knocked.
An annoying voice called out for them to come in.

"I wish you luck."

Harry gave her a small nod, and then they both walked in.

"Oh, hell no. The fawk is this?" Stella glanced around the room. "It's- it's hideous. Sis, this aesthetic isn't for you."

"Good evening, children." Everything was in pink and cats. I mean some people can rock that aesthetic, but not her🤮 "Sit."

"I don't like they way they're looking at me." Stella whispered to the boy next to her, "it's making me feel insecure🤩"

"You're going to be doing some lines for me today." Stella and Harry took a seat at the two desks nearby.

Harry began to take out his quill, and Stella gave him an odd look.
"What😃the😃fawk😃 are you pulling out?"

"No, not with your quill." Umbitch said.

"Sis, I was pulling out a pen. What are we living in? The 1700s😭"

Ignoring the remarks Stella was making, Dolores spoke with an unnerving tone, "you're going to be using a rather special one of mine."

"Pink's sus. Vote it out😬🤚🏻"

The woman stood and handed them each a quill.

"What am I supposed to do with a fooking bird feather💀, oh it writes." Stella murmured testing it out, writing 'Stan Harry for clear skin'.

"Now. I want you to write, "I must not tell lies", and you dear..." A evil smug look appeared on her lips, making Stella try not to shudder in fear... And lowkey in disgust too.
"And you will write, "I am a disgusting, dishonest witch""

Ma'am really said it with such hatred, she had Stella saying, "calm down, Jamal. Don't pull out the nine."

Harry had the common sense to ask how many times.

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in."

"That ain't it chief. Something seems mad sus here👀"

"You haven't given us any ink."

"Seriously, medieval times vibes or what?" Then that's when Stella noticed that she had already test written something, and hadn't used ink. "Wait a minute-?"

"Oh, you won't need any ink."

Then she felt the stinging sensation on her hand, but at that moment she couldn't really pinpoint where it was coming from. This dumbass really thought it was a period cramp💀

And so they began writing. Stella didn't want to write any more than one sentence since Umbridge hadn't given them an amount to do, but Harry told her to continue or else she would get into deeper trouble.

"I prefer pens." Stella mumbled in annoyance.
But the pain started to get unbearable. Girl was already on her seventh line and didn't even notice, mentally thinking up scenarios where she would be the one having Umbridge do this.

Stella looked down at her hand, having the sentence she wrote for a repeated amount of times, start engraving itself onto her hand.

"Harry," she winced in pain, "this isn't supposed to happen right? Because if it is then I don't think I could handle magic."

"It's not." He said.

"Yes?" Umbridge in mock concern and confusion.

"Nothing."

"That's right. Because you know, deep down you deserve to be punished."

"Nothing?!" Stella's eyes glistened with tears. She was not about to start crying in front of her😤
Stella was going to have her crying session later because she's built different.

Umbridge looked at Stella, "don't you, Miss Holland? Mr. Potter?"

"This is wrong! Abuse!"

Once again ignoring her cries of protest, she dismissed them.
Stella stomped out cradling her hand to her chest, and walking for a few minutes. Finally, when she decided that she was far enough, Stella began to cry.

She's a bad bitch but she's been one for too long, now my girl gotta let those feelings out.

Alexa play Daddy Issues slowed+reverb.
Que the sad girl hours theme song...

#dhmuonlytherealonesknow💔🔓

Harry rushed to her side, finding her a laughing/crying mess. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I said something and you got in punished for agreeing with me."
Stella sniffled and looked up at him, tears threatening to spill again.

"It's not your fault, Harry." Stella wrapped her arms around his waist, and placed her face in his chest. "I believe you. I know I'm the new girl and all, and my opinion might not mean much, but I believe you... Even though you give the same amount of dumb bitch energy as me."

At that he let a small laugh out, making Stella smile a little bit.

But now she was mad😡
Our girl was ready to overthrow Umbridge, preferably out of a window or over a bridge.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes. She still cried like a little bitch about her hand, and Harry held her even close, if possible.

Stella had never wanted to be in her close friends arms more than ever. She wanted to be comforted by those she knew well, but for now... For now, Harry was doing a good job at making her feel better.