Ginny Weasley is Quwweeen

chapter twelve; Ginny Weasley is Quwweeen
3 POV

"BY THE WAY, THE PAINTINGS MOVE AND TALK." Stella said, taking in everything from the moment she walked into the Gryffindor Common Room.

"We're aware."

"Yeah, I wasn't." Then she looked at another moving painting. "That picture just moved, and I know I'm not faded right now."

The twins shared a look and laughed. They knew right then and there that Stella was going to fit right in with them.

"Harry!" Stella shouted, hopping over to the fire pit where he was sat at."Lovely to see you three again."

Before she had a chance to see her three Muggle friends, Eli dived underneath the nearest table. Abraham rolled underneath the couch Harry was sitting on, and Leo just sat there, completely unfazed.

He knew that Stella wouldn't even bother to pay attention to anything else.

"Hello." He gave her a strained smile.

The rest of the Gryffindors  separated themselves from them.

"Why is there so much tension here?" She whispered, nodding her head to everyone else in the room.

That's when Stella found it. She saw the newspaper that they called the Daily Prophet.

And Harry's face was front page.
Harry stood abruptly and started toward the boy's dorms. Everyone's stare followed him.

"Dean, Seamus." Harry awkwardly greeted, "good holiday?"

Stella asked the twins which one was which, and the one who was Dean answered first. "Alright. Better than Seamus', anyway."

Seamus slapped the Daily Prophet on the coffee table, and walked up to Harry. Stella quickly grabbed the paper, giving it a quick skim.

"Me mum didn't want me to come back this year."

"Why not?" Stella forced herself to not laugh at Harry's oh-so obviously done voice.

"Let me see." Seamus said sarcastically, "because of you."

Stella sat down in between the twins, a girl who looked almost the same as them taking a seat next to them. "Hi, Stella Holland." She smiled.

"Ginny Weasley." Ginny smiled back despite what was going on.

"What, your mum believes them?"

"Well, nobody was there the night Cedric died."
Stella murmured the name, suddenly remembering her new Hufflepuff ghost friend.

"🙀"

"I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your stupid mother. It'll tell you everything you need to know."

"Harry!😲"

"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that!" He said.

"I'll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar."

Ron pushed past everyone, seeming to come back from hiding his new friends with the first witch he saw, who happened to be Luna Lovegood.
"What's going on?"

Seamus pointed at Harry, "he's mad, is what's going on. Do you believe the rubbish he's come out with about You-Know-Who?"

"Who's You-Know-Who?" Stella asked the twins.

You'd think Draco would edemicate  (it's meant to be spelled like that) Stella about his no nosed leader, bUT NOOOO.
Draco really said, 'who's that?👨🏼‍🦯'

He decided in the middle of his teachings that if Stella didn't need to know about the bad things of the Wizarding World, then she shouldn't learn about it.

Ron stood side by side with Harry, "yeah. I do."

"'Suppose George and I will just have to tell you about it later." Fred said, placing a hand on her lips, a small sign to tell her to shut the fuck up because the amount of tea being spilled right now is too much to not pay attention to. And they need all the details.

And so did Eli and his two friends. They were going to need to tell all of the gossip to Dumbledore for a free stay here.

"Has anyone else got a problem with Harry?" Ron questioned, glaring at almost everyone. Stella shrunk at the scary sight of him, having George pat her back lightly.

Harry and Ron stormed away to the boy's dormitory.

"I don't understand. What is everyone talking about?"

The twins pat her head, "oh, you innocent little girl."

"Just because your finally seventh years doesn't mean you can take advantage of Stella like that." Ginny rolled her eyes, grabbing Stella's hand and pulling her to the direction of the girl's dormitory.
"You don't need those oafs to tell you what's happening. I'll just fill you in on everything myself."

"You're like-wow. You're so pretty and awesome 👉🏻👈🏻"

Ginny blushed, ignoring Stella's doe-like eyes, and settling on her bed. "Come on then, take a seat, and get comfortable. There's major things to catch up on."

"Yessir"