Malfoy Manor

chapter one; Malfoy Manor

"THAT WAS TRIPPY AS FU-!" Stella gripped on to the boy's elbow, to keep herself steady. He brushed her off and walked away.

"Ah. Stella Holland, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." She looked up to see a man and a woman, standing side by side.

"Yeah, cool." Stella ignored them, "where are we right now? Didn't you technically just kidnap me? Why do I feel like I'm dying- I mean not that I mind, but like why... So that I can do it again."

The man cleared his throat, "you are at the Malfoy Manor. Draco, show the girl the room she'll now reside in." He arched his eyebrow, "that is until you leave for Hogwarts in September."

"I'm staying with y'all for a whole three months? In here? Bruh, I feel too poor to be standing in here."

"We'll see that you'll become comfortable with the wizarding world before school starts, Miss Holland."

He dismissed her with a wave of his hand, "Draco, show her her room now."

The teenage boy rolled his eyes, walking away without glancing at Stella. She started at his back, then back at the couple who was already walking away in the other direction.

"Well?" He snapped, "I'm not going to show a bloody ghost where their room is."

Annoyed, Stella caught up with him, "You could do well without the attitude."

"I'm only showing you your room, attitude or not."

"Eye- don't saunter away from me!"

"I can do whatever I want."

The conversation drifted from there. He opened the door to a room at the end of the hall. There were already two boys inside.

"Erm- hello."

They looked up at her.

"Crabbs, Goyle." Draco introduced them.

"Stella!" She smiled, going over to shake their hands.

The two boys took their turns in shaking her hand, "we best be off now."

"Yeah, I've still got a book to read..."

Stella flopped onto the bed, "I'm off to bed, boys."

*

"I don't think there's a such thing as Wi-Fi here." She groaned, throwing her phone to the other side of the room. "Useless."

Instead of having a dramatic melt down, she left her room, deciding to explore.

Although she didn't really know what to expect, she certainly didn't think to acknowledge the fact that there could've been speaking elfs in the kitchen.

Or the big and fancy space she assumed was a kitchen.

"A-are... Am-am I dreaming?" Stella whispered. She looked straight at them as her other hand wandered behind her, searching for a pan or pot of any kind.

She was ready to pull a Rapunzel on the possible demon.

"Mistress Stella," one of the elfs spoke up. His head never lifted to look at her, and that bothered Stella.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling alright?"

With her fear forgotten, she kneeled in front of him.

"Gosh! Look at you! You're deathly pale, and your skin is so sunken in!"

Stella took his head into her hands, "sit on the chair, my guy. I'll make you something to eat. But it won't be any witchy stuff, with eyeballs and stuff."

The rest of the elfs that were inside of the warm place, scattered, scared that Lucius was going to see them.

"I can't ask you to do this, Mistress Stella. The Master won't allow it."

"The master isn't here, is he?"

Stella gently pat his head. "No one is going to tell him anything."

"I'm so sorry, Dobby!!"

"oh dear. Turn it off, turn it off."

"I'm trying! I'm trying!"

The elf scrambled to her side, grabbing a rag to clear some of the smoke.

"Mistress said she knew how to cook."

"Mistress thought she could!" Stella threw her hands up in the air, "I didn't know you had magical stoves!"

"Dobby thought you already knew."
The elf shook his head, "Dobby is sorry."

"Hey, don't give me the long face. We ain't about that life. C'mon, give me the smile that smiles back."

"That doesn't make sense to Dobby."

Stella stopped and started whispering to herself.
"It's cause I said it wrong. Damn, what a disacapointment."

"Would you still like to eat something, Mistress?"

"Yeah, where's yo local Olive Garden? I'm feeling fancy tonight."

"There's not any of that here."

"Where's your chimney thing, we're taking a field trip."

author's weird note

hi!! first official chapter- kind of a short one
I've just transferred all of my photos and videos to my new phone and it's all scrambled so it's really hard to find my little "not_urproblem" trademark thing/author banner :(
so it'll just be plain at the bottom until I choose to go through my 2,300 photos, or get someone to make me a new one

which, if you want to pm me or comment that your interested in making an author banner for me :)