X-pell-arm-us

chapter thirty-three; X-pell-arm-us

"ALL STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS ARE HENCEFORTH DISBANDED."

Stella frowned, "man, I never even got to be in a club or anything like that."

"Any student in noncompliance will be expelled." Umbitch's voice rang out through the magical PA.

Stella swung her hands back and forth, and then settled towards wringing them behind her as she walked with Neville Longbottom.

He looked down at his feet and walked at a fast pace.
He let out a small grunt when Crabbe and Goyle pushed him on either side,, Crabbe going in between Stella and Neville.

Stella stumbled a bit, steadying herself. She took a moment to get her thoughts in order before turning around to start a screaming match.

"Watch where you're going, Longbottom." One of them retorted.

"Oh, yeah. You think you're real funny, huh?" Stella shouted back.

Neville only hurried his pace, gently wrapping his hand around her wrist and pulling her down the hallway. He looked back occasionally, fear written all over his facial expressions.

"Hey," Stella spoke softly. "You good, my broski?" She stopped when they turned the corner, and lightly patted his cheek with her other hand.

"I'm sorry."

"For whaaat?? Those assholes ran because they both know you'll beat them up if you have to." Stella reassured him.

As they were about to walk forward, Neville's frown deepened and he walked backwards.

"Oh? Sudden burst of confidence? Are we going to go beat them up?"

But he stopped in front of the wall with a bunch of engravings in it. He stood as the engravings disappeared, and the wall churned for a while, until a whole ass room appeared.

"What the fuck? What type of trickery is this?" Stella whispered, pushing her hand into the room, hoping she was hallucinating. Instead she fell forward, the sturdiness of the wall no longer there.

"Neville, you brilliant genius. You are so awesome. You totally found this room and discovered the greatness of it." Stella praised, walking into the dark room.

The room automatically transformed into a room filled with a life size Harry Styles and posters of Gojo Satoru. Stella quickly stepped out, "yeah. Maybe we should go tell- CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

She leaped up to him, covering his eyes before he saw something he might've regretted.

Stella and Neville practically skipped, until they found their friends. Stella actually was skipping tho-

"You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirements." Hermione praised.

Eli rubbed his nose, "yeah. It's not all that great of a feat. Me and the boys found some Ravenclaws screwing each other in here."

Stella slapped his mouth, "hush, Eli, hush. Neville, you're so cool!"

Ron pursed his lips, looking around. "The what?"

"It's also known as the Come and Go Room." Hermione explained.

"Yeah, that's exactly what those Ravenclaws were trying to do." Eli snickered, ignoring Stella's small punches, and Hermione's discreet gag.

"The Room of Requirements only appears when a person has a real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs."

Neville leaned down to Stella,, "is that why there was a weird picture of a fox-"

"Shhh!! Ron is asking a question!" Stella avoided the conversation she wasn't exactly dying to have.

Ron nodded in thanks, "so, say you really needed the toilet..."

Hermione looked back at him, "Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea."

Stella pushed into the back, looking at the twins. "You guys could totally use this room for your products."

Fred grinned, "yes, great idea."

"Glad you think that. Now since it was my idea, I want 14% of your profit."

George glanced at her and then at George. "Sorry, but no. We're both currently suffering at the hands of some girl that's keen on destroying her own life."

"Brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Stella imagines Harry exclaims,, because he said it with such a monotonous voice.

Stella agreed. "Yes, I'd suppose the school would want to fight against the hag that is practically running the school. Which, why was I never allowed in any clubs. Like, did no one like me or something?"

But they ignored her,, too excited about the new hope that has presented itself to them.

The first actual class followed the next week, when everyone knew about the location and the date.

Stella nervously stood next to Dean. She chatted with him as Neville took a shot at the dummy in front of the line.

"Expelliarmus." He said. The wand flipped back, everyone ducking down.

"Oh my gosh! My back hurts, I can't bend down that much." Stella mumbled. Dean tugged her down, making sure she avoided getting smacked with the wand.

Eli snorted, withholding his laughter. He leaned against the wall, watching everyone. Hermione occasionally gave him glares, so did Ron. And Stella brightly waved at him.

"I'm hopeless." Neville said.

"No you're not! You can do it!" Stella cheered from the back. Dean added in a whistle for her, since she was incapable of making one.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this." Harry explained and then showed him.

"What's flourishing mean again?" She asked her friend.

Dean sighed, "I don't even know how to explain it to you."

Stella laughed. "Liar. You don't know what it means either."

"Shut up."

Stella stepped out of line, going to Eli. "What are you doing here brooding like that?"

"I'm just looking at what I'm going to be working with." He said with a shrug.

Stella 'oohed' him, and stepped back in line. "What if I just tried it right now?" She asked the twins in front of her.

"Bet you 5 galleons that you won't." They said in unison.

"Honestly, I don't understand your Wizard currency at all, but okay."

Stella steadied herself, turning to face Eli who was fiddling with his wand, probably daydreaming about something.

"X-pell-arm-us!" She whispered shouted the wrong spell, making her wand fly back and knock her in the head.

"Ouch." Stella mumbled, sticking her hand out. "Pay up."

Hermione turned to scold them, but was occupied when her turn was next.