it really do be lacking chapter name

chapter nine; It really do be Lacking Chapter Name
3 POV

"W-WHO AM I?" Eli stuttered, looking around for a good answer. "Well, that's a good question... Who are we really? Like, do we even exist?"

"Bro, who knew you were so smart🤯" Abraham softly clapped for his friend.

Dumbledore raised his eyebrows in amusement. "And you?"

"Me?" Leo shrugged, "personally, I think I'm a dinosaur."

"Oh." Eli said, "you meant in like those terms. Well then, I'm a model. Mhm."

"What about you?" He gestured to Abraham.

"Oh, bruh, I just tagged along to keep them in check."

"Nu-uh! You wanted to come!"

"Don't put words in my mouth, Eli."

"What about you, sir?" Leo leaned against the wall. "Who are you?"

"Headmaster."

"No wonder you looked familiar." Abraham looked him up an down, "not to be rude and all, but how come you haven't pulled a ms. keisha?"

Dumbledore wanted to laugh at his reference, but he lowkey didn't know what they were talking about💀

"Why are you here, boys?"

El shrugged, "I don't even know anymore. We came here for one thing, and now we have a million other things that we plan on doing."

"And what is it that you boys are planning to do?"

"Don't snitch on us to the teachers, but we're going to pull pranks and shit."

"Bro, he's literally the headmaster of the school. How much of an idiot can you be, Ham"

"I don't mind." Dumbledore said. "Tell me all of the gossip that goes on, and not a word about your existence will spread."

"damn. ogey then." Eli attempted to fist bump with him, but it was more of a "🤜🏻🧍‍♂️"

Yeah, Dumbledore didn't get the memo.

"It's okay, I'll teach you all about the Muggle things." Eli pat him on the back, "oh yeah... Where are the Gryffindor's something something?"

"Gryffindor Tower."

"Right. Totally."

He sighed, "over there."

As they were leaving, Leo tapped his shoulder. "If you ever want to play Among Us, give me a call."

Then he calmly walked away.

"What the hell is 'Among Us'?"

*
It was officially the first day of school. And Stella stumbled out of the Hufflepuff Common Room, and ran to where she hoped was Potions  classroom.

Thankfully for her, she happened to run into the person she met over summer.

"Draco!" Stella tugged on his sleeve, almost tripping over her robes. "You never told me we had to wear these lanky robes. And I never really learned how to put on a tie!"

He rolled his eyes. "I would have thought you already knew all of these things."

"Just help me tie my tie, and then help me find where Potions is."

Draco was tempted to turn around and walk away, but you know what they say. A Slytherin's soft spot is only meant for Hufflepuffs.
And he couldn't exactly leave her like that. She was a mess.

"Fine." He put his books on top of hers, making her carry all of the weight, and brought his hands to her neck.

"I won't care at all if you choke me😻"

"Stop being weird about it." Draco tied her tie, and then started walking away.

"🧍🏼‍♀️" Stella stood there awkwardly, "you forgot your things!"

"That's your punishment for not knowing how to tie your tie."

"I sort of had a different punishment in mind...!"

Draco resisted the urge to leave her behind. He couldn't believe she had an answer to everything mean he said... And she always turned it into a nice or overly sexual thing😭

Stella do be acting like a different breed.

"Hurry up, idiot, or I'm leaving without you."

She ran to catch up, "coming!"

Draco formed his hand into a fist and bonked her head. "You git."

"I know🥰" She smiled up at him, "but I'm your girl."

Her eyes widen 👀
"Sorry. Wow. Autocorrect."

"I-"