Nobody has ever told me that they're proud of me.
My father wants more from me, kagami wants more from me and....ladybug doesn't even want anything from me though she has appreciated me as chat noir.

"Thanks man" I smiled as alya asked nino to apply lotion on her back.

Hella cringe!

I looked beside me to see alix and max flirting while marinette sat there like....marinette.

I know how third wheeling sucks, I always third-wheel alya and nino.

I scooted closer to marinette as she turned towards me.

Act normal!
Act normal!

Forget plagg mimicking marinette's booty is nice.

I thought he likes ladybug's kwami. He even called her 'sugar cube'.

Whatever!

"Guys let's go swimming" Alix cheered.

"Oh yeah I'm coming" Marinette quickly stood up and walked with alix.

I watched her as she swayed her hips. Of course she's creeped out by plagg's words.

"Dude you wanna stay here" Nino asked.

"No, I'm coming" I stood up and went with nino to change my clothes.

I looked at my black shorts and bare chest.

I look ugly. What if everyone thought I look like a freaking tower.

I'm lean and tall whereas nino looks muscular and correct height.

Ughh... I hate myself!

I shouldn't have come to the beach. I'm always too late.

I heard nino calling me.

"Dude I thought you slept in there" He laughed as we went near the water.

"I checked whether my cousin is covering up correctly" I grinned.

I hope felix behaves like me.

"I hope he won't get annoyed by your father" Nino laughed.

That's true, felix for some reason hates my dad but he loves me enough to not hurt me with this truth.

"Let's dive in" I told as he shushed me.

"I'm going to sneak under the water and catch alya" He grinned.

Nino might look like a bodyguard but he's a hopeless romantic and like a kid. Maybe that's what I would've done if ladybug loved me back.

Shit!

I moved on from ladybug!

I love kagami!

Nino successfully surprised alya and they're giggling happily.

"That's why you should bring your girlfriend adrien" Max commented as I looked at the couples.

I can bring kagami but I don't know whether she'll be care-free enough to enjoy. She's always alert and conscious of her surroundings.
It's not a bad thing to be conscious and alert of your surroundings but sometimes you just need to loosen up in order to live in the moment.

"She decided to spend some time with her mother" I lied as max replied with a 'okay'.

Truth to be told, I haven't told kagami about going to beach, when we talked this morning. I don't know how to bring things like this in our conversation. I'm not used to telling people about my plans and complaining about silly things. So I just have no idea how to start a conversation.