CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you report him?"

"I was scared he threatened me numerous times that night he had taken all the money you sent and gambled it all away he came back annoyed that I asked for the money and hit me he took out his frustration on me and I bleed out I almost died" She cried.

"It's ok" i tell her I didn't know how she felt but the pain of losing a child must definitely be hard on her.

I needed to figure something out or he'll kill my sister.

"I have some money left and I think it'll be enough for a plane ticket and I could get you a place to stay or you can come stay with me" i offer and she breaks down sobbing some more.

Ad and Denzel has gotten me an apartment they said I was cramping their style and they couldn't necessarily fuck anywhere because I'll probably walk in on them and make the whole situation weird.

They were pretty specific, I made them swear to let me pay back the apartment money to which they quickly agreed to,before shoving my thing out that was yesterday evening but I spent the night over at their place

"He'll find me Sage I'm scared"

"No he won't, I'll protect you" We spoke some more before I decided to end the call.

Deep in thought I didn't hear Xavier walk in neither Didi bear him call me.

"Hey are are ok?" He ask nudging me slightly on the shoulder.

"Oh uh yeah why won't I be?" I asked giving him a smile which was forced.

"I've been calling you for the past six minutes but you kept staring off into space" He says skeptically.

"Oh it's nothing" I answer walking out of the room "So what's for breakfast?" I ask rubbing my hands together in anticipation.

The table was laid with toast some fruits and pancake.
"Are you gonna finish that?" I laugh at him.

"I kind of went over board" He ribs the back of his head

I chuckle "ya think".

We sat down to eat there was a lot to choose from I quickly dove for the stack of pancake "Aren't you hungry" I ask him shoving the delicious food into my mouth "oh I'll eat later" He smirks and my dirty mind went somewhere else making me clench my thighs together.

How do I approach the topic, when I can barely look at his face without wanting to jump him.

"Sage?" He calls to me.

"Uh what?" I answer

"I know we skipped a lot of stages and I do want to make us work, I don't want it to be a one time thing"

My heart pounded violently against my chest as he spoke.

"I want to wake up with you by my side, argue about nonsense that you think of, be able to kiss those lips when ever I feel like. I don't want whatever this is to stop." I swallow the pancake I had in my mouth, my throat suddenly became dry.

"What I am saying, is that I'd like for you to be mine" He finally finishes

"What?" I ask, my brain turned off immediately.

"Oh come on, you want me to say all that again" He complains "it took hours for me to organize that speech"

"No I heard you it's just that the kids I..." I start not knowing what exactly I was trying to say.

"Oh they know" He informs me.

"You told them?" I ask perplexed

"How I wish" He chuckles the sound of his stupid laugh making me clench my thighs together harder "They told me or rather ordered me to talk to you yesterday, to bad we didn't do much talking not that I'm complaining or anything" He licks his lips.

"So what do you say?" He asks kneeling beside me one of his hand cupping my face the same hand that was in me a while ago.

"I guess you are stuck with me".
I laugh slightly leaning into his warm palm.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" He captures my lips in his, we were so close to getting down and dirty on the dinning table, when Denzel bursts into the dinning room with the kids in tow.

"Hello ba- oh oh no" He quickly blocks the kids view from my naked chest, seeing as Xavier could help himself, Adam walks in after "Have someone che- ohh naughty naughty" He laughs causing me to blush, I quick adjust the shirt quickly gathering myself, while Xavier chuckles brushing a hand through his hair.

"Oh breakfast" Sam says pushing past Denzel to grab a piece of toast.

"Hey guys, Dad put on some clothes" Wynn waves at us obviously unaware that we had almost violated the table if they had not interrupted us.

"I'm guessing you had a productive night" Adam teased and I groan annoyed.

Why did they come early arghhhh.

Breakfast was interesting with Xavier obviously entertained as I squirm with his hand in the forbidden zone while the two idiots threw sexual innuendo and Wynn, who shocked me by actually understanding what they were saying only innocent Sam had no clue what was going.

Oh I wonder how long that it'll take to corrupt his sweet mind.

"Dad can you detach your fingers from Sages ...Aherm and let's eat like a normal family" Sam groan kicking his father's leg causing his hand to slip out of me and me to blush furiously.

Oh what have we done.

"Oh lookie she's turning into a tomato" Adam teased

Someone save me.

Votes and comments goes a long way to encourage me to keep on writing🥺