𝙫𝙞

thursday, june 25ₜₕ 2020

the past few days kate and dream have been occasionally chatting, trying to find a time where all three of them were free for a while

the past few days kate and dream have been occasionally chatting, trying to find a time where all three of them were free for a while. the texan boys schedule just wouldnt match up with the dates the other two had free, so it was pretty stressful.

but, they finally found a day where all three of them were free.

katrina woke up pretty early that day, the clock was mocking her with the numbers 8:54am and she was just glaring at it for a solid five minutes. the time was 3 hours earlier than she usually got up.

she wanted to sob and learn witchcraft so she could curse the people drilling in an apartment a few down from hers. the feeling of pity for the people right next to the person drilling overwhelmed her annoyance.

the smell of cookies overtook her senses. suddenly, not feeling as tired her hasty footsteps creaked along the floorboards. in her view came nicolette and her girlfriend, samantha.

the lesbian couple has been together for since november. their relationship always radiated positive energy.

samantha was your stereotypical 'cottage core lesbian' and she wasnt ashamed to show it off. the one time kate was at her apartment, she was overwhelmed in the best way with the amount of succulents, soft colors, fairy lights, abstract paintings and hanging plants that woman had.

the two women werent necessarily the closest of friends, but they still considered themselves ones. kate admired the positivity and the smile samantha brought with her, and samantha admired kates stubbornness, confidence and artistic talent. for her birthday and coincidentally her and her girlfriends 6 month anniversary, katrina gifted her a big portrait of a picture of the two on a picnic. the same picnic she gushed to the artist about.

the pair didnt notice the tired girl yet, so she took a moment to admire what samantha was wearing. her fashion choices were something she also loved about her. samantha didnt care what people thought of her choices, leading her to sometimes wearing questionable things which somehow looked well together.

the light yellow sundress she wore contrasted her dark skin. flowers- mostly daisies were neatly sitting her white-dyed curly hair. so much love and admiration was in her eyes when she looked at her lover.

neither of the girls knew this, but in the year of knowing nicolette before their relationship bloomed, samantha was madly in love with her. from the first moment when she saw her wearing that ugly thrifted sweater to now, where she was still wearing that ugly sweater much to samanthas dismay. but now it was covered with bee, butterfly, plant and flower pins, thanks to yours truly.