𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞

saturday, 26ₜₕ september 2020

"life sucks." was the first thing clay heard when he answered the call from his canadian friend.

"why?" he asked slightly chuckling. in the middle of farming xp in his smp, he got a call from kate, which was unusual. she always asks if hes available to call before doing so, but this time she didnt.

grabbing a pillow kate submerged her face in the soft fabric and screamed at the top of her lungs.

on clays side of the call all he heard was a muffled scream which sent him into hysterical laughter for some reason. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" he asked slightly out of breath by now.

finally pulling out (😏) her head out the pillow a heavy sigh left her lips. "i have to paint a fucking abstract piece. i hate abstract." she spat out.

abstract was something she loathed with a passion. why? absolutely no reason. one day she just woke up and felt like blaming all of lifes problems on abstract art.

world hunger? well if that one abstract art piece didnt exist..

youre sad? maybe you shouldnt have drawn that abstract art piece back in 4th grade

you died? well maybe if you stanned loona-

you get the jazz, she absolutely abhorred abstract art. the worst thing? her new teacher made it very clear theyre passionate about it and a lot of upcoming projects are gonna involve abstract art. i kid you not, kate literally shed a tear after he said that.

"cmmom, it cant be that bad? just get it over with!" the ex-jock-now-no-life-gamer tried to reason with his stressed friend.

"but i dont wanna...." she moaned in a non sexual way. just clarifying for those dirty minded people. yes im looking at myself. what about it?

rolling around in her bed humming the melody of 'in the jungle the mighty jungle' leaving clay to be concerned for his friends mental health.

"y... you good?" his cautious voice snapped kate out of her trance

"oh.. haha no. i think i overdosed on my pain meds which i took for my cramps" giggling an idea came to mind making her immediately shoot up and lean on her forearms. "we should read shrek smut together!"

and that made clay spit out his water.