At his earnest words, Cho-a's lips parted in surprise. 

She looked at Renjun who gave her a brief look too, then glimpsed over at Jisung who looked at her intently. He raised a brow in question. 

"Isn't it about trust?" Jisung asked lowly at which the girl nodded. "Decide for yourself then." 

Humming, Cho-a thought to herself that, yeah, Jisung was right

Of course. It was her decision. 

So she smiled. 
"Let me tell you later then." 

"Are you sure?" Renjun asked at which she just nodded, averted her gaze to look at an unimpressed Haechan. 

She tilted her head to the side, her smile making him smile too.
"Haechan already knows anyway," she guessed. She wasn't sure about it - not at all. It was just a hunch that she wanted to have confirmed. And by saying it like that, she knew she would get her answer. 

Because if she was right, Haechan wouldn't try to deny it. 

Indeed, he just stayed silent and held eye-contact with the girl. 

"Is that why you told Yangyang to keep an eye on me the other day?" she asked. 

The older one shrugged. "I have to look out for my student somehow," he replied casually. 

A smile from both of them and the girl already resumed to eating, swallowing one bite after the other. Jisung watched her closely. Reminded of her lack of hunger, his gaze jumped to the blouse she was wearing. 

Though it looked good on her, it was also rather thin considering the temperature. 

"Aren't you cold?" he asked quietly. Cho-a shook her head and was about to say something when-

"Jisungie~~" 

The high pitched voice pierced through the air almost painfully. Cho-a rolled her eyes back as far as she could, making Chenle and Haechan chuckle. 

Jisung quickly averted his gaze from Cho-a to the other two girls that stood behind her now. Though not sure who the new one was, Jisung figured out the name of the other after the last incident. 

Min Kyung-soon. 

Kyung-soon's friend's eyes were eyes stuck on Renjun who frowned under her gaze. 

"What?" the oldest asked. The girl suddenly moved back, cheeks flushed, eyes wide. 

"N-nothing," she stuttered awkwardly. "I- you are just- really handsome-"

Cho-a gagged, cutting the girl off. 

Eyeing Renjun with a smirk, she tried not to laugh whereas the older one tried to ignore all three girls present. 

"Jisungie~" Kyung-soon said again. "What are you doing after class?" 

"Going home?" Jisung asked, more to himself than anyone else. 

"How about we do something together instead?" she asked, flashing her perfect smile that went well with her subtly rosy cheeks and pretty eyes. She pushed her shoulders back and her chest out, straightened her back and moved to the side so Jisung could see her better. 

She looked undeniably gorgeous. When it came to visuals, there was no use for Cho-a to even try and compare herself to her. 

"We could go to my place and watch a movie-"

"Nah," Jisung interrupted, disinterested. 

"But I have-" 

"No." 

She let out a small, disappointed gasp. 
"But I thought you had nothing to do?" she questioned. 

"Actually," he backtracked, then looked at his friends. "We are going to study." 

"Study?" she asked as if it was a word completely unknown to her. 

Jisung nodded, then put a hand on Cho-a's shoulder and smiled proudly. 
"You see, Cho-a here sucks at basic biology-" 

"Grim reaper I swear to god-" 

"Her again?" Kyung-soon interrupted, a deep huff leaving her red lips. She pushed a hand into her hip, looked down at the girl. 

Cho-a frowned.
"Remind me again why you hate me so much." 

"Because you're meddling in things that you shouldn't be involved in," she retorted. 

"Are you sure it's not the other way round?" the younger questioned. 

"Anyway, I don't have time," Jisung reminded her. "Please leave." It wasn't spoken particularly forcefully, making the boy's words come off as somewhat closer to a plea than an order. 

At his soft tone, Kyung-soon obliged. She gave him a smile, sweet and pearly and perfect, and left with her friend tagging along. 

Once they were gone, Cho-a let out a heartfelt groan. 

"I hate her so much," she muttered under her breath. 

"That makes two of us," Jisung agreed. 

About