Chapter 34 - Serena to dumber

Don't play the music yet.

In this chapter, Ash and his Greninja are telling Gou and their Pokémons of how Serena and Delphox cheated on them.

Ash and Greninja were sitting down on the coach feeling sad.

Gou went up to them.

Riolu went up to Greninja and sat on his lap.

Gou: Why are you and Greninja sad? Asked Gou.

Ash: Well..... Our ex cheated on us. Answered Ash.

Gou: Can you tell us the full story? Asked Gou.

Ash: Sure! Agreed Ash.

Play the music now.

Everyone gathered around. And Ash and Greninja are ready to tell them their story.

Ash: You see... Me and Greninja were happy with our ex ,Serena and Delphox until one day... They acted very strange around us they didn't cheer for us,support us,nor clapping. They looked at a boy named Calem and his partner, Lucario both of them fell in love with them. And then, they confessed them to be their boyfriends and they accepted them. Me and Greninja were sitting down crying until we reached to Grace's house, who is Serena's mother. I told her everything about what Serena did and she got so mad that she shouted at Serena, and so Serena is going to stay away from boys and, not only she needs to stay away from boys but also, she needs to stay away from girls who she might fall in love with. And now, me and Greninja are not going to love anyone ever again especially boys. Told Ash.

Gou: *Thinking* I must win Ash's heart. Thought Gou.

Will Gou win Ash's heart?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued....