Chapter 33 - Darky and Wha-Wha-What?!

Ash and Gou are walking down  to the shops to buy some groceries for dinner.

By the way guys, Ash and Gou's Pokémons are at Proffesser Sakuragi's Lab. Proffesser Sakuragi and his assistants are looking after them but, none of them can look after Greninja cause, Greninja is waiting for Ash to come home.

Anyways, BACK TO THE STORY!!!!

Ash and Gou arrived at the shops and brought some foods on the list.

Ash: Now we need to find some more foods we need for dinner. Said Ash.

Gou: I found some! Shouted Gou.

Ash: That's great! Smiled Ash.

Ash then, turned around and saw that Dark Ash and Blue are together.

Also Dark Ash and Blue's Pokémons are staying at Team Plasma's HEADQUARTERS. The grunts are looking after their Pokèmons.

Anyways back to the story.

Gou: Ash... Called Gou.

Gou: What are you looking at? Asked Gou.

But Ash didn't answer So Gou, looked at what Ash is looking.

And he Also, saw Blue and Dark Ash are together.

Gou: Are Blue and Dark Ash boyfriends? Questioned Gou.

Ash: Yes! Answered Ash.

Gou: How did you know? Asked Gou.

Ash: Cause, me amd Dark Ash can read each others minds and also, Dark Ash's and my Pokémons can also read each others minds too. Explained Ash.

Ash and Dark Ash can only read each others mind. Dark Ash and Ash's Pokémons can also (Only) reads each others minds.

Anyways back to the story...

After they finished shopping.

The boys went back to Proffesser Sakuragi's lab.

Gou was jealous after he saw Dark Ash and Blue are boyfriends. He still vows to make Ash all his.

Will Ash and Gou tell their Pokémons that Dark Ash and Blye are boyfriends?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued....