I'll try my best!

Start from the beginning

"Ryoma was wearing them when he died!" I said, happy that I got an, admittedly small clue right. But I still did it "Huh, good clue finding there Koki" He stood up and patted my head while smiling at me "Glad I could be of help~" I teased, he blushed at this and I laughed. He sighed and walked over to the others with me.

*Time skip brought to you by grape Panta*

After we had gathered all the clues we had to go to the class trial. Throughout the investigation I felt more and more empty until we were in that elevator... my mind spiralling down and down into darkness... I felt Shuichi hug me from behind, I could tell he was scared too... the last time we were here Shuichi lost one of his friends to Monokuma... and now he will lose another one...

Kaede...

A tear rolled slowly down my cheek...

I never wanted this...

Ever...

We had arrived at the trial room...

The trial had started...

My face was blank...

Until-

"Kokichi!" Shuichi said, snapping me out of my trance. I flinched "Y-yeah..?" I said, cursing my shaky voice. "What did you say when we talked about the handcuffs?" Shuichi asked, concerned "O-oh yeah.. so um I-I noticed that Ryoma was wearing them when h-he died.." I said hesitantly "Hmm... okay.." Shuichi said. He started to talk with the others while I drifted off into space again...

God I sound like Kaito....

"K-Kokichi quickly! Vote!" Shuichi said "H-Huh? Who?" "Kirumi! Hurry!" "M-Mom?! Okay.." I said as I voted for Kirumi... I didn't want it to be her.. but I decided to trust Shuichi...

"Thaaaaaats correct! Kirumi Tojo is the culprit!!" Monokuma exclaimed "Wh... What? Really?" Himiko said sadly while Tenko held her hand "..." I didn't say anything as Kirumi explained her actions.. tricked us... No... it can't be... I don't want it to be... Not mom...! Not Kirumi..!

I listened in shock until

Until...

"Let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiiiiiits-" Monokuma exclaimed before getting interrupted "No!!" Himiko shouted, tears falling from her eyes "N-Not... Kirumi!" Himiko squeaked

"M-Mom.." I said "Kokichi..." Kirumi said "You can... call me your mother now..." I just stared at her in disbelief as she smiled at me at me. I hugged her... I didn't want her to be gone

"Ugh.. stupid sappy stuff.. IIIIIIIITS PUNISHMENT TIIIIIME!!!" Monokuma screamed menacingly "No!! Wait!!!" I said... but it was too late...

"KIRUMI!!!" I shouted after her

The punishment had began

Kirumi was running...

I couldn't do it...

I couldn't watch anymore...

Kirumi climbed...