I'll try my best!

I walked over to the others and checked my Monokuma file.

"Hmm.." I hummed, I couldn't see anything useful so I decided to investigate the... bones.. "Hey! We should probably investigate the, uh, bones." I said, putting on my mask again, despite my previous breakdown that everyone clearly saw. I didn't care. I suddenly remembered I had played a game of tag with Kirumi.. I didn't know why I suddenly remembered it... I brushed it off though. "W-Well yeah... but how do w-we get in..? I-I'm not swimming in that bloody water!!" Himiko said while Tenko held her hand so she wouldn't freak "Simple." I said "We break the tank" "Wait... buuut won't that get everywhere?" Angie asked "Y-yeah! And how would we even do that?" Himiko said "Well..." I said looking around for something to break the tank, and then I saw a hammer in the corner "Ooh! Nice!" I said running over to it, picking it up, and running back to the tank "W-Wait Kokichi! Isn't that dangerous?" Himiko asked "Oh nahhhh. Stand back everyone! Or don't!" I said as I threw the hammer at the glass and quickly retreated before the water could splash me but a few peices of glass cut me on the cheek "Uuaahh!!" Himiko shouted as I slipped on the water and hit the floor with a thud. Water splashed everywhere but it didn't reach us "Kokichi!" Shuichi said running from behind the corner with Maki and Kaito "Sup" I said still on the floor "Woah.. what happened here?" Kaito asked. Maki sighed "What did you do *now* you little gremlin?" Maki asked, probably furious with me for making a mess "Oh y'know, broke the tank. No big deal! You can thank me later." I said winking as Shuichi helped me up "Be serious you little rat." Her insults did make me feel a bit sad but I wasn't gonna let that stop me investing! I wiped the blood off my cheek and walked up to the.. bones.. I hesitated when I approached them but I suddenly remembered that I was probably tampering with evidence so I walked inside the tank instead. Shuichi was the detective so he followed me and he seemed to notice somthing "Hey Kokichi?" "Yeah?" "Look at this" he said as he crouched down and pointed at some scratched up handcuffs "Huh..." I said "Hmm..." he hummed "Oh I know!" I exclaimed "What is it?" "Don't you remember, Shuichi?"

" he hummed "Oh I know!" I exclaimed "What is it?" "Don't you remember, Shuichi?"