1.

"Hello? Baby?" 

"Baby, where you at?"

Through the phone pressed against my ear, I could hear heavy breathing. The breathing wasn't normal breathing. It sounded as if the person was either being pleasured or just tired.

"Jasmine? Please answer me. Where are you?"

Why can't she hear me? I just sat there, hearing closely. Not only did I hear heavy breathing. I heard grunts as well with it. Something wasn't right. I didn't want to skip into conclusion of what could be going on, on the other side of this phone. I just sat there, hearing closely. Along with the heavy breathing, grunting noises, there were now moaning. I didn't like the sound of it. The moaning sounded like it was coming from jasmine. I called jasmine and she doens't answer, but all of this commotion is going on. I begin to get angry.

"Jasmine, answer the damn phon-"

"Deeper, trevor." I heard her moan, loud and clear. "Go deeper."

Instantly, my phone became in contact with the wall in front of me. Surely enough, it's broken. That doesn't matter now. I'm gonna go get jasmine.

When I find the nigga she's fucking, I'ma kill him. 

I searched and searched around the silent town, thinking of where she could be. My body was build up with so much anger that if I don't calm down, I might end up wrecking. How could you be calm about situations like this? You call your girlfriend, you're madly in love with, and finds out she telling another guy to go deeper inside of her. She should be moaning that shit to me. I drove down every street in town and didn't see her car.

"deeper, trevor. go deeper."

I drove faster. Trevor. That fake ass nigga. I know exactly where he lives. My driving speeded up. I was sure that if I had rode pass the police, I would get a ticket. I was driving 80 miles per an hour. I seen her car, parked on the curb just in front of his house. It's three o'clock in the morning. She haven't returned my calls. She should be home. In bed with me. I love her, but she's dumb as hell thinking I wouldn't find out about this fuckery. I parked right in front of her car and got out. I didn't even turn the engine off. With all my force, I kicked his door in and ran down the hallway. 

"Come the fuck out, trevor!" I say, kicking in every door I ran in front of. "You wanna fuck my girl? Behind my back!?" 

I kicked in another door, but they weren't in the room. I heard grunts and moans in the room right beside it. I kicked in the door. Anger was all that took over me when I pulled trevor by his shoulder and started punching him in his face, repeatedly. I could see his face begin to swell and his nose begin to bleed.

"Daniel!" I heard jasmine squeal. "I'm calling the police!"

I didn't care about shit she was saying to me.

"You still wanna fuck my girl? Huh, trev?"

"Daniel, please!" I heard her yell. 

"Shut the fuck up!" I say, picking myself up and stomping his face. 

"Daniel, that is enough!" Jasmine jumped off the bed and pushed me out of the way. "You're going to kill him!"

It angered me even more that she was trying to defend him. Something took over. I seen jasmine's head swing back, making her lose her balance and fall backwards. Her hand rested over her left eye.

"You.... You hit me." She begin to cry. "You fucking punched me!"

I didn't say a word. I regret hitting her. It was all out of my emotions. I promised to never hit a girl and I broke that promise. I watched as she held on to her eye and crawl towards trevor's lifeless body.

"Trevor?" She shook his arm. "Trevor, wake up! You're not dead, just wake up!"

I couldn't believe it. She was ignoring the whole fact that she cheated. On me. With my best friend. I couldn't take it anymore. 

"The police is on their way." Jasmine spoke through tears running down her face. 

"I can't believe you, jasmine." I walk towards the window and starts to unlock it.. "You cheated on me with my best friend and now you're defending him. Do you know that I love you, jasmine? I'm in love with you and you did this. You made me kill my best friend."

"Daniel..." She spoke. 

"Why?" I felt the tears urging to roll down my face.

She didn't say a word.

"So, you don't love me? You don't love me, jasmine!?" My fist were balled and I walked back in front of her. "You don't love me!?"

Still, no word was said. I pulled her body up by her hair and looked her dead in her swollen eye. 

"Answer my fucking question. You don't love me?"

I heard sirens. My breathing increased. I let go of her hair and watch her fall back down on the floor.

"Obviously, you don't."

I was devasted. Not only with her,

but with myself.

For loving a girl who had no interest in me.

I'm dumb. 

I'm stupid,

but I still love her.

I'm in love with her and nothing will stop it. Nothing can stop it.

"Freeze!"

I slowly held my hands up. All types of flash lights were in my face and many guns. I was now on my knees, crying my eyes out. It was over. I'm over. I'm done. My arms were forcefully pulled behind my back and in hand cuffs. I didn't want to look at her, but my eyes couldn't keep avoiding.

I still think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

"I'm sorry." She mouthed to me.  

"Don't be sorry, baby girl."

I knew she should be, but I didn't want her to be.